him with a kids is the cutest thing! I forgot the episode, but I think I love i love the episode when there's a little girl like shirota

I'm so jealous, this little girls is lucky
and this

I have something in mind watching him in kimono

Deena wrote: him with a kids is the cutest thing! I forgot the episode, but I think I love i love the episode when there's a little girl like shirota

I'm so jealous, this little girls is lucky

Aaah, that's the one that they made food together~ With the super busy dad.
Deena wrote: and this

Damn, I remember those... A good looking snake kimono indeed, I'd love to see what's underneath... Hehe, rhymes started flowing :D
I just missed him ^^
does anyone know if he has any new dramas coming in the future?
sunflower63 wrote: does anyone know if he has any new dramas coming in the future?

No new dramas but he is filming a movie right now: 1905
At first, I never found him attractive and I was actually irritated by his looks but after watching Liar Game: I changed my mind to the opposite side: he's really hot!
Thanks Jeaniessi, it looks interesting, I hope he will be on a new drama soon.
Deena wrote: and this

so damn sexy!
I just don't have words... He is so so pretty. Even when he looks all pouty and sad. ♥♥♥ Love Love Love ♥♥♥

GUH! NEW AVI!!

Pouty... *sigh*

What is the Nihonjin equivalent to "OMO!" ♥♥♥

I simply adore him. He is so very luscious. *dies*

....Until more pretties come out...
Bumping the hotness for Jeanie. I think you should put these in the Kissy booth. ;)
Sleepninja wrote: Bumping the hotness for Jeanie. I think you should put these in the Kissy booth. ;)

I should! I will when I get home...from work....on a SATURDAY! WTH?! ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: I should! I will when I get home...from work....on a SATURDAY! WTH?! ;)

I always work on the weekend. lol I get Mondays and Wednesdays off. It's funny. The rest of the world is sad when Monday rolls around. I throw a party. :p
Matsuda Shota, I loved his acting in Ikigami and then I discovered love shuffle.......He is one of the rare actors that you can trust any work he does will probably be a master piece *_*
Athena0 wrote: Matsuda Shota, I loved his acting in Ikigami and then I discovered love shuffle.......He is one of the rare actors that you can trust any work he does will probably be a master piece *_*

I totally agree (surprise)

He is an incredibly versatile actor. It's my weakness...that he can effortlessly go from serious dramatic roles to comedy ... Sublime...