I fell for him in Hana Kimi... adorable! actually at first i thought he was Koike Teppei...lol...i love both, anyway.. :D I liked him in Honey and Clover, also in Voice too.. <3
He did a great job in Hana Yori Dango even with his small role. His role in Hana Kimi was just too adorable.
But until now, The very best character I have ever seen Ikuta Toma act would have to be MAOU's Naoto Serizawa. <3
Planning on watching Bokura ga ita because he is in the main role.. I watched the anime, And that version probably couldn't have been any more of a dissapointment. I Hope they alter the movie ending quite a bit. :D

Contributing some to the Image stream, Here's a picture for you guys <3
MonjaElisa wrote: He did a great job in Hana Yori Dango even with his small role. His role in Hana Kimi was just too adorable.
But until now, The very best character I have ever seen Ikuta Toma act would have to be MAOU's Naoto Serizawa. <3
Planning on watching Bokura ga ita because he is in the main role.. I watched the anime, And that version probably couldn't have been any more of a dissapointment. I Hope they alter the movie ending quite a bit. :D

Contributing some to the Image stream, Here's a picture for you guys <3

Oh yeah, i did like his small role in HYD.

I liked Maou but I just didn't really feel like he done the best job in it. Maybe I'm alone on this, but it's just my opinion.
Ah~ he's so amazing! I wont ever get over his role as nakatsu xD so goofy haha
Ahhh! What an amazing start of 12.12.12! What could be better than Toma Ikuta.
I love him, he is one of my favorite actor. I love him in Hanamizuki which is one of my favorite. And the same with Bokura Ga Ita, which I have read and seen in anime. But of course I love all the others he have made!
THATCRAZYOTAKU wrote: ‘Mogura no Uta’ to get live-action adaptation starring Ikuta Toma

Miike Takashi is directing it...yes...I'm gonna watch!!

I just read the news today, I'm glad he keep getting a big acting project, after Bokuraga ita, Brain man, and now Takashi Miike movie's!!!! yay I'm a fan of Takashi Miike works, and Ikuta Toma one of my fav actor will starring on it, perfect!!! Miike's movie always required an acting showdown, so this is what would challenge Toma's acting, bring it on!!
Deena wrote: I just read the news today, I'm glad he keep getting a big acting project, after Bokuraga ita, Brain man, and now Takashi Miike movie's!!!! yay I'm a fan of Takashi Miike works, and Ikuta Toma one of my fav actor will starring on it, perfect!!! Miike's movie always required an acting showdown, so this is what would challenge Toma's acting, bring it on!!

Yeah I love Takashi Miike's movies also! Looking forward to this one~
haha I wonder if they will dress him in clothes and give him hair similar to that pic.
Hana Kimi was my first drama ^^ I really loved him as Nakatsu and started to watch some dramas with him ^^ (Nakatsu was my first drama crush *.*)
Sleepninja wrote: haha I wonder if they will dress him in clothes and give him hair similar to that pic.

Knowing Toma, I think he will try to look as similar to the character as possible.
hehe I made a mistake in the name. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: Knowing Toma, I think he will try to look as similar to the character as possible.
hehe I made a mistake in the name. :p

haha Probably. It will definitely be interesting to see how he portrays this role. :)
I met Toma by Hana Kimi, like many here and fell in love with Nakatsu like everyone, Hana Kimi, Toma, Nakatsu, all those things helped me to influence many friends on the world of dramas, they LOVED the role of Toma in Ikemen.
Watch advertisements with their hilarious appearances and think he is great and also seems to be friendly and a good person, a personality as good as an actor as well, I became a ''stalker'' (in a good sense) in their dramas and I'm hoping next!
I just watched Hana Kimi for the first time. He was awesome. The only thing I've ever seen him do. What a doll face!