LisNoir wrote: Did you watch it subbed or w/o subs?

Subbed on DC
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Subbed on DC

Ah, ok. Thanks. :)

If someone downloads subs are up for dl in MAC too.
I like food dramas that are done well. I'm going to add this to my ptw.
Jeaniessi wrote: I like food dramas that are done well. I'm going to add this to my ptw.

I, mostly, like them too. :D
I really must watch this Drama!!!Because Mukai Osamu is the main role and I loved him in Gou back there <3
i'm watching this drama. i've been starting to notice mukai in dramas more lately, i'm liking what i've seen of him. i'm having fun with hungry. the food looks really good, the drama is funny and the acting is decent, so far it's definitely worth watching not to mention the subbers are working hard and fast, subs are out in no time. so i'm grateful and happy.
I'm really starting to like his drama.. This really stands out.. Can't wait for the next episodes.. I'm off to watch episode three now <3 Hoping for some more romance in the show soon though.. Some of the food in the show actually makes me kinda hungry.. Everythings looks.. Just, Too Oishii :\ Didn't think Mukai Osamu was the right actor for this type of drama, but he certainly surprised me on this one.. Sugoi ne..
I started watching this because the story sounded interesting, not because of Mukai Osamu since he failed to impress me in Paradise Kiss, but I thought I'd give him another chance and this role seems to suit him better. So far I've liked the drama and the only thing that kind of annoys me is how they keep using the same scene over and over and over again of his mother. If I could draw, I could draw it from memory because of how many times it's been used.
I just finished episode 4, and am reallllly starting to get into this drama... I like just about all the characters and their respective actor.. But the girl who said(in white)"She didn't want her boyfriend working in a restaurant, or however she worded it, is a stuck up little *expletive*, I hope to never see her again, but I prolly will"
omg great drama so far love the food!! :)
Eisuke is so rude, but I can't help but go "Ja!" LOL
I loved him in an historical Drama that I have watched recently .....I really want to watch in this Drama too but I guess it will take some time until I will begin waching it because I have so many other dramas on my list right now :p
Jajajaja-->WHen the granddaughter starts the sob story about her grandma and grandpa. Eisuke said just what I think when people come to me with sob stories.<--

Ugh, I never liked his girlfriend

GF: ->Let's break up, because I hate myself... when I'm with you. And by the way, Happy Birthday<- That's how I saw it...
I'm starting this today... I dl'd the first 4 eps. You all are making it sound interesting.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm starting this today... I dl'd the first 4 eps. You all are making it sound interesting.

It's really good. And I really like Mukai's role here. So, I'm glad I didn't write him off just because of that movie.....lol

That other girl -->it's so annoying, but she's better for him since she does appreciate his food and work.<--