sunflower63 wrote: Hi I agree that the ending of this drama was a little disappointing. I was hoping for something more exciting. On the whole however it was a very pleasant story to watch with great music and delicious food.

also I am not fully satisfied by those end... I believe, rather I hope that all those open challenges still in the last episode brings to a second season. I like a lot this drama and I would want to still see to the work these cooks / musicians :)
The ending was not disappointing to me. I liked how there was a realistic approach to solving the problems this drama presented. I appreciated it.
ending spoilers ----> i get that maybe they didn't want it to be like EVERY other drama where the lead male and female end up together in the end, but if that wasn't what they wanted to do they should have come up with a better more dramatic ending. it was... meh. it wasn't a big cliffhanger leaving you wanting a second season soooooo bad yet it wasn't a real satisfying ending that left you feeling like everything was wrapped up nicely. i found the whole drama "ok". good enough that i didn't want to drop it but not good enough that i was dying for the next episode or anything.
I actually would have been ok, if ep. 10 had been the end of the drama. I felt a little sad when Eisuke gave that thank you speech to Chie and when everyone said good bye. *pouts* Now off to watch ep. 11
After reading that there ended up being really no romance and the ending was disappointing, I'm not sorry i dropped this=)
I don't know why but i really like this drama. i finished it and it even made me change my opinion about the actress that played Chie! the french cuisine, the hard work, the feelings involved. I loved it. also the ending wasn't really predictable.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Just watched the last episode and I'm so happy and sad. Hungry is sooooo goooooooooood! I didn't want it to end! Definitely the best Jdrama this season.

TOTALLY agree with you on that :)
KamZ wrote: SPOILER(ISH) ep.4----> this girl (Maria) is just in love with the idea of being in love (with a musician)..i say "GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!"

Jajajaa...I was so glad too, but the happiness didn't last long.

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Just watched the last episode and I'm so happy and sad. Hungry is sooooo goooooooooood! I didn't want it to end! Definitely the best Jdrama this season.

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: The ending was not disappointing to me. I liked how there was a realistic approach to solving the problems this drama presented. I appreciated it.

*nods head in agreement* I agree, I wasn't disappointed at all.
I recently started this drama. I'm really enjoying it. ^^

I'm not disappointed in the ending either, but I would like a second season only to see more Eisuke and Taku (me gustan los dos mucho!)
I..I loved this drama so much! I couldn't stop watching it, really :| . Usually I get tired after watching 3 episodes in a row, but this drama was just amazing!
kind of a spoiler from this point on..

and for the first time in my life I was totally okay when Chie ended up with Taku..I usually want the girl to get what she wants, which was Eisuke, but this time was different! actually I didn't mind whether she was going to end up with Taku or Eisuke..

and the story was amazing! and oh my goooooddnesss that intro! Eisuke was so hot T~T . oh how I wish there was a second season..
chie was annoying from the start to the end -.- and nobody really understood Maria's feelings towards eisuke. she really thought that eisuke was forcing himself to do something he did not want to do. but when she saw that it was his dream, she ended up supporting him. as a girlfriend i do not think she did wrong. eisuke loves her and she loves him too so yeah. I also think that taku should have chie ~ and chie only liked the guy because of his cooking mostly. she was pretty confused when taku showed feelings to her >> I dunno about the second season for this drama though :| i feel like , because the ratings weren't that high for it's time slot, it won't get another season ><