Skye-N-Rain wrote: Episode 7 is subbed.

*skips off to DC!*
Jeaniessi wrote: *skips off to DC!*

Are you having problems with Speedy Joe?
Saw the first ep this week and I liked it a lot. I love the girl from Ikemen Desu Ne. I love it every time she speaks. And the scene where he's getting bullied by the girls and the Nirvana comes on and he goes crazy about killed me. lol that was awesome!
LisNoir wrote: Are you having problems with Speedy Joe?

No...Speedy Joe is working really well for me lately.

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Saw the first ep this week and I liked it a lot. I love the girl from Ikemen Desu Ne. I love it every time she speaks. And the scene where he's getting bullied by the girls and the Nirvana comes on and he goes crazy about killed me. lol that was awesome!

That was great! I love the cool rock tunes in this drama. This is a really fun show.
Jeaniessi wrote: That was great! I love the cool rock tunes in this drama. This is a really fun show.

Yeah, it is. I just watched ep 2 and i was smiling the whole time.
so many episodes does this drama really have? one says tba, the other 10 and the other 11...i'm confused...
I'm not sure Kamzie. it's on 7 right now so I think 3 or 4. I hope it's 11 because there is too much story to go for 9 or even 10 episodes.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm not sure Kamzie. it's on 7 right now so I think 3 or 4. I hope it's 11 because there is too much story to go for 9 or even 10 episodes.

Yep, I hope it's 11 too for the same reason.
I'm hungry for more Hungry... just sayin'
The official site posted the March schedule and there are 11 episodes total. Four more including the one that was on last night.
kurinezumi wrote: The official site posted the March schedule and there are 11 episodes total. Four more including the one that was on last night.

Oooh! Thanks for the news! I was really hoping this would go to 11. There's so much more story to tell!
Episode 8 is up and subbed at DC. It's a good one!
I've been neglecting TPM for Hungry.
Jeaniessi wrote: Episode 8 is up and subbed at DC. It's a good one!

Oooh, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.