*quickly peaks through fingers* This drama a keeper? Yea or nay?
Sleepninja wrote: *quickly peaks through fingers* This drama a keeper? Yea or nay?

Yea!!!!!
LisNoir wrote: Yea!!!!!

Sweet! I'll keep it then. lol My monster will never shrink :O
Sleepninja wrote: *quickly peaks through fingers* This drama a keeper? Yea or nay?

Yea x10
christypop wrote: Yea x10

Jejeje. Yes, it's that good.
LisNoir wrote: Oooh, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.

I liked it a lot...good episode. The scenes for next week looked good too.

christypop wrote: Yea x10

Yes Sleepy! It's a keeper! x10
lol It must be good if everyone is in agreement like this :p
Jeaniessi wrote: I liked it a lot...good episode. The scenes for next week looked good too.

I'm watching it (ep. 8) now and I'm laughing a little bit too much in the ->freezer scene, when creepy curly haired guy went in for the hug. Ja! Gotta love Eisuke. Do I sense some bromance forming there? LOL<-

I just saw the preview why must he ruin my hopes?!?! I don't like his gf, I want him with Chie!
I can't find subs for episodes 9...or episode 10...:(
Waaaaaah lol I waited so long for it to come out full and now that I am already at episode 7 in a few hours...I notice that it is only out until EPISODE 8!! :(
Mirichan wrote: Waaaaaah lol I waited so long for it to come out full and now that I am already at episode 7 in a few hours...I notice that it is only out until EPISODE 8!! :(

Jejeje, I went to look for subs now for eps. 9 & 10 and only found the raw versions. I guess I have to wait....lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, I went to look for subs now for eps. 9 & 10 and only found the raw versions. I guess I have to wait....lol

Hahaha I only founf the raws too^^
lol you guys need to be patient like the rest of us who have been watching it weekly
goldenseal50 wrote: lol you guys need to be patient like the rest of us who have been watching it weekly

I have been watching it weekly...
LisNoir wrote: I have been watching it weekly...

I must have been talking to sleepninja and Mirichan lol

it's been a week where are the subs for 9...I am gonna go beg for subs