LisNoir wrote: I have been watching it weekly...

I've been watching weekly too and now the subs are two weeks behind. They used to be subbed a lot faster. :( Oh well...

Nothing I can do but swallow down the frustration and wait.
Jeaniessi wrote: I've been watching weekly too and now the subs are two weeks behind. They used to be subbed a lot faster. :( Oh well...

Nothing I can do but swallow down the frustration and wait.

Yeah..:(
Ep. 9 is subbed. :)
Can I have that restaurant? I want it! I love the space and the look and everything about it. And I want that food! Episode 9 was really good. I wish there was a little more romance but don't listen to me. That's just a little wish. This drama is nearing a 10 for me.
I'm still not done with the first part, but I hope that after they made me ->daydream with the day Chie and Eisuke might get together, they don't let me down...lol -_-;

I still get hungry every time I watch an episode of this drama. The food looks so good.

I don't like his gf....
LisNoir wrote:

I don't like his gf....

I don't like her at all. Eisuke should pic Chie-chan... Boys are stupid. LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I don't like her at all. Eisuke should pic Chie-chan... Boys are stupid. LOL

They are...-_-; I just wish Eisuke would realize it that Chie suits him better. But if he doesn't Taku seems to be smarter...lol I thought it was really cute what he did at the end.
watched the first 2 eps so far. it has potential but it's not grabbing me quite yet, hopefully gets more interesting. i already don't like the older woman...wth is her deal lol
I can't wait to see how this ends....I'll wait for the ep. 11 subs to watch ep. 10 & 11 together.
i've watched 4 eps. so far and have enjoyed it thoroughly..hope it stays the same throughout ^_^
KamZ wrote: i've watched 4 eps. so far and have enjoyed it thoroughly..hope it stays the same throughout ^_^

It does <3
Hi folks, I just realized now that there was this discussion going on about this drama. I have watched it weekly and have just finished watching ep. 10. I am now waiting for the subs of the last episode. I have to say that I enjoyed it because it is the first 'food' type drama that I watch and I liked the setting and the dishes shown very much indeed. As far as the story goes, I would have liked more romance too however I thought on the whole the plot was original and that the background music made it a lot of fun to watch. The two main actors are good as I had also seen them in Hotaru no Hikari and Ikemen Desu ne and I preferred their roles in those dramas. As always in most Jdramas that I have watched so far, the side characters are also very good.
LisNoir wrote: It does <3

i believe you lol
sunflower63 wrote: Hi folks, I just realized now that there was this discussion going on about this drama. I have watched it weekly and have just finished watching ep. 10. I am now waiting for the subs of the last episode. I have to say that I enjoyed it because it is the first 'food' type drama that I watch and I liked the setting and the dishes shown very much indeed. As far as the story goes, I would have liked more romance too however I thought on the whole the plot was original and that the background music made it a lot of fun to watch. The two main actors are good as I had also seen them in Hotaru no Hikari and Ikemen Desu ne and I preferred their roles in those dramas. As always in most Jdramas that I have watched so far, the side characters are also very good.

I know the food always looks soo good. And I love how everyone is doing their roles. I loved it since the first episode. <3

Yeah, a bit more romance would have been good.
KamZ wrote: i believe you lol

Jejeje....Ok, now I'm REALLY leaving...lol