-->MDL Drama Page[/URL]<--

‘Hungry!’ follows the story of ‘Yamate Eisuke’ (Mukai Osamu), a sadistic French chef with a poisonous tongue who used to be a bassist, but began his culinary career in accordance with his late mother’s will. ‘Yamate’ will face trials and tribulations as he chases his dream while overcoming the pressure from a rival restaurant, conflict with his fellows, and being entangled in a love triangle.--Tokyohive

[U]Cast
Mukai Osamu as Yamate Eisuke
Takimoto Miori as Okusu Chie
Kuninaka Ryoko as Tachibana Maria
Tsukamoto Takashi as Sumiyoshi Kenta
Miura Shohei as Hiratsuka Taku
Kawabata Kaname (川畑要) as Fujisawa Tsuyoshi
Sato Shori (佐藤勝利) as Okusu Sasuke
Inagaki Goro as Aso Tokio
Suzuki Sawa as Shirayama Yuki
Katagiri Hairi as Ebina Chikako
Miyaji Mao as Izumi Kana
Ishiguro Hideo as Kashiwagi Ippei
Tayama Ryosei as Higashi Norio
Hayashi Tantan as Totsuka An
Yamashita Rio as Takagi Nana
Hashimoto Jun as Okusu Yoshiaki
Katahira Nagisa as Yamate Hanako
Osugi Ren as Yamate Taro

Who plans to watch this?
is he the guy from Paradise Kiss?...i am definitely going to give this one a try...when does it start though? no. of episodes is unknown too..but jdramas are usually short so yeah, adding it to my list heeh
Japanese dramas almost never have the number of episodes when they start, but yeah they are usually short. It will probably have around 9-11 (but I'm not sure of this...lol). And yeah, he's "George" in Paradise Kiss, he failed to impress me there, but I'm going to add it to PTW list since the story sounds interesting. LOL
I love food dramas, so I'll give it a try.
LisNoir wrote: Japanese dramas almost never have the number of episodes when they start, but yeah they are usually short. It will probably have around 9-11 (but I'm not sure of this...lol).

And yeah, he's "George" in Paradise Kiss, he failed to impress me there, but I'm going to add it to PTW list since the story sounds interesting. LOL

it does..but come to think of it i find almost every story interesting looool
KamZ wrote: it does..but come to think of it i find almost every story interesting looool

Yeah, true...

But what I don't understand is how come you are the one with the problem yet I have more dramas and movies in my PTW list than you? Jajajaja
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, true...

But what I don't understand is how come you are the one with the problem yet I have more dramas and movies in my PTW list than you? Jajajaja

lol yeah...true that...
and i couldn't even begin to compare with sleepee and C4Y's list loool...
i only add the new dramas...not the old ones..so it's prolly because of that lool
I think its discuss about hungry feeling before I read the topic. When will it air? But except Mukai Osamu I didn't really know the rest
KamZ wrote: lol yeah...true that...
and i couldn't even begin to compare with sleepee and C4Y's list loool...
i only add the new dramas...not the old ones..so it's prolly because of that lool

LOL, true. And yeah, you only add new dramas. I do add older movies. Jejeje

Vie_HaNeul: I'm not sure, but the info is probably in the drama page. The link is under the picture. ^_^
Another drama about food... it's getting annoying... I will watch this only because of Mukai Osamu. :D That brunette, weird old lady acts here too? I hoped that I won't see her again after Boku to star no 99 nichi...
Yeah I am feeling a bit hungry I could use a snack..... Oh wait this is a drama :p. Sounds interesting I might check it out
I'm looking forward to it since it looks like it's Mukai's first prime time drama (or is it not prime time?) and I want to cheer him on in spreading his wings, since I do happen to have a soft spot for his charms lol. He does well in slightly grumpy or cynical or laid-back roles. Liked him in hotaru no hikari, liked him in parakiss. He's quite compelling. He has starred in the currently airing 50th Taiga drama, Gou, where here played Hidetata Tokugawa, 2nd Tokugawa shogun,. too, but I do not entirely buy that. He seeed a bit miscast, much like Ueno Juri, neither he nor she strike mas the taiga drama actor tyoes but both tried their best and it wasn;t bad just that something was missing a bit. Anywaym, mukai's a rising hearthrob, lol.I hope he gets more into the light with this drama and look forward to him growing as an actor and perhaps he will star in another historical in a couple of years and difference will be notable.
looks interesting. yeah, i'll watch it.
I just watched the first episode, it looks promising. And the food looks yummmmmmmy
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I just watched the first episode, it looks promising. And the food looks yummmmmmmy

Did you watch it subbed or w/o subs?