LisNoir wrote: I know the food always looks soo good. And I love how everyone is doing their roles. I loved it since the first episode. <3

Yeah, a bit more romance would have been good.

oh..so no romance?!!!..that's a shame :/ ....i was expecting some heart fluttering scenes lol

wrote: Jejeje....Ok, now I'm REALLY leaving...lol

Yes, leave!!!!!!!!! lol
KamZ wrote: oh..so no romance?!!!..that's a shame :/ ....i was expecting some heart fluttering scenes lol

LOL, too much romance makes things too sucky...ONce in a while I like little romance, but this has little little romance...LOL
loading the last episode (without subtitles) I heard there might be a second season..does anyone know?
goldenseal50 wrote: loading the last episode (without subtitles) I heard there might be a second season..does anyone know?

I heard that too. I think its just rumours at the mo because people didnt think the drama ended properly...
bummer, oh well it was cute
I think i should give this a try....
SPOILER(ISH) ep.4----> this girl (Maria) is just in love with the idea of being in love (with a musician)..i say "GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!"
KamZ wrote: SPOILER(ISH) ep.4----> this girl (Maria) is just in love with the idea of being in love (with a musician)..i say "GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!"

......aaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's back!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Eisuke-san <3333333
I'm seriously loving this drama at the moment ^^
Just watched the last episode and I'm so happy and sad. Hungry is sooooo goooooooooood! I didn't want it to end! Definitely the best Jdrama this season.
Hi hi :) Is there any way that some of you guys could get a review or recommendation on the Hungry drama page sometime this week? I know it just ended, but a few people voted for this to be highlighted on the MDL anniversary thread, and at the moment the page isn't really a great example of all MDL has to offer :-/ I'm gonna try to do them too, but since I'm writing the anniversary thread I don't wanna come off conceited and referencing my own stuff hehe.
This drama started really good but fiddled out at the end...it was pleasant but not great.
Hi I agree that the ending of this drama was a little disappointing. I was hoping for something more exciting. On the whole however it was a very pleasant story to watch with great music and delicious food.