MoonLight wrote: After I saw that Itazura Na Kiss's fourth ep was subbed on the day of its release I am having great hopes for other dramas especially this one! Maybe at the beginning it will take long but I heard somewhere that there's a subbing team planning to take this. I am having high hopes for it.

That's very good news.

Jeanie, check FB. =)
It's shame that the raw ep isn't even out yet, I want to see Shota in a detective drama and I want to see him now!
i have the raw... im just waiting for the subs. ill most likely keep waiting because im not really in a desperate mode to watch this tho..
I watched the first ep and I think this drama has potential, I am not very impressed with the first ep because I saw dozen of dramas with the same genre but I am impressed with Shota-kun, that's a fact :D
Aphrodity wrote: I watched the first ep and I think this drama has potential, I am not very impressed with the first ep because I saw dozen of dramas with the same genre but I am impressed with Shota-kun, that's a fact :D

I just wish I can watch JDramas raw like you :(

But the first ep is finally out!! After a whole week of waiting we get to see Shota (:
watching it with eng sub now
Watched it subbed and just one word about Matsuda-san : kakkoi !!! I like it so far and will continue with it. Love this kind of action dramas. and love this kind of character.
I saw the second ep and I think I like it more now :D
How is this drama? It it very good?
I like the first two episodes, hopefully it doesn't decline. Love Shota's character, almost reminds me a little of his character in Liar Game. I just really hope, Kaori doesn't get annoying.
CheerfulSoul wrote: How is this drama? It it very good?

For now, it's good but I keep wanting more
CheerfulSoul wrote: How is this drama? It it very good?

For you? I am sure you will love it.
been alright so far. a standard drama. nothing too special. seems like it would stay that way. which isnt bad at all.
Nothing new under the sun, not something very outstanding from other Japanese detective dramas but I am liking it.
MoonLight wrote: Nothing new under the sun, not something very outstanding from other Japanese detective dramas but I am liking it.

Agree, I watched too many dramas like this so it's not very special.