chiha patlnwza55:

It would be swell if someone came forward for this. This November and next December I might be a bit busy on my end so I don't know if I'll be able to pitch in. Sorry OAL :') It was a fun thing though and many dorama viewers appreciate these articles ^^

Someone did it's all good thank you so much for last time

Old_Anime_Lady:

Someone did it's all good thank you so much for last time

Thanks for having me I guess :) will wait for the article ^^

Just joined! Befriended the mascot page, so hopefully that's all I need to do?

I have an on & off relationship with jdrama (including tokusatsu shows) dating back to the early 2000s. Would go on binge watches every once a few years to catch up on most of the good ones over the years. Hope to connect with more Dorama fans old and new here!

Also, saw someone mention Kamen Rider; would gladly discuss Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and other tokusatsu shows (Garo, etc.) if anyone else is into it!

Char350:

Just joined! Befriended the mascot page, so hopefully that's all I need to do?

I have an on & off relationship with jdrama (including tokusatsu shows) dating back to the early 2000s. Would go on binge watches every once a few years to catch up on most of the good ones over the years. Hope to connect with more Dorama fans old and new here!

Also, saw someone mention Kamen Rider; would gladly discuss Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and other tokusatsu shows (Garo, etc.) if anyone else is into it!

Yup, there's nothing more to it. Maybe we should have a list of Toku connoisseurs, or really just anybody interested in it ^_- 

chiha patlnwza55:

Yup, there's nothing more to it. Maybe we should have a list of Toku connoisseurs, or really just anybody interested in it ^_- 

Interesting idea. Also, an article about Tokusatsu on MDL would be cool... mhmhmhm 

J Dorama Club:

Interesting idea. Also, an article about Tokusatsu on MDL would be cool... mhmhmhm 

Hahsaha I actually submitted one about actors who were on Kamen Rider recently, I planned to do 2nd part of that too :'D. Another user and I wanted to do a series of articles where we could introduce Kamen Rider to anyone  and maybe the TOP8 kr series or something like that since there was a huge poll on Japan recently too, if someone wants to join or give ideas my dms are always open :D!!

chiha patlnwza55:
Ahhh hope you don't mind >-<

Of course not :D Just not used to ppl remembering what I like nor being encouraged to share my thoughts about it.
And I have a dry humor that does not always translates well into the written word ^-^

laia:
Kamen Rider recently, I planned to do 2nd part of that too

Let me know via dm when they are published? Def gonna link them on the profile

If Tokusatsu fans are supposed to come out, then let's go: I'm one too. 

I'm mostly watching Super Sentai series because of childhood. I'm far from being an expert though. I'm watching 80es series or currently airing ones. 

As I'm at it, my favorite is Choudenshi Bioman (1984) and from the recent years maybe Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger (2017).

SumiTheCat:

If Tokusatsu fans are supposed to come out, then let's go: I'm one too. 

I'm mostly watching Super Sentai series because of childhood. I'm far from being an expert though. I'm watching 80es series or currently airing ones. 

As I'm at it, my favorite is Choudenshi Bioman (1984) and from the recent years maybe Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger (2017).

I started with Super Sentai this year so honestly same hahhsahh, so far I only watched 3 of them (Shinkenger, Goseiger and Toqger) but I recently started Mirai Sentai Timeranger :D 

Kamen Rider, on the other hand, I almost completed the Heisei series, I'm about to finish Build, I have Hibiki in my OH list and I still gotta watch Zi-o :')

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Let me know via dm when they are published? Def gonna link them on the profile

okaay :D

Hey, folks!! Have any of you watched the movie Liar X Liar

I did last night, if you have, I've just posted a feed ranting XD and would love for you to give me your opinions and your perspective  <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Feed: https://mydramalist.com/profile/MrHyde/feeds/dNDjwiB

laia:

I started with Super Sentai this year so honestly same hahhsahh, so far I only watched 3 of them (Shinkenger, Goseiger and Toqger) but I recently started Mirai Sentai Timeranger :D 

Kamen Rider, on the other hand, I almost completed the Heisei series, I'm about to finish Build, I have Hibiki in my OH list and I still gotta watch Zi-o :')

Shinkenger Goseiger ToQger... think I see a pattern here, with many of their alums having significant success in mainstream TV drama/films!

Looking forward to seeing your other articles! Would be happy to help if you like! In addition to toku alums who went to make it big, I've always been fascinated with Sentai and Rider's casting of comedians and tried & true veterans of dorama into mentor/supporting roles (Katsuhisa Namase as Sougo's Uncle in Zi-O, Naoto Takenaka as Sennin in Ghost, etc.)

As always my creative skills rock ahahahaBadges for the fans 
 Char350:

Shinkenger Goseiger ToQger... think I see a pattern here, with many of their alums having significant success in mainstream TV drama/films!

AHSHAHS Right? it's all Tori's fault honestly. I started goseiger as it was after Shinkenger. However, I watched toqger because of Gaim lol (yet I still haven't watched the special lmao) as well as I wanted to try Ninninger bc of Drive xD