streetangel wrote: Lol.. Yeah, he will be starring in the upcoming movie, 'I Am a King' (a sageuk film) :D :D

ANOTHER SAGEUK THIS YR!!! so its total of 5 now! though first as of in movie.
kdramafan89 wrote: Jang Gun Suk
The guys of CNBLUE
Song Jun Ki
Jung Il Woo
No Min Woo

You just spoke the taboo-ed word here!
I.AM.A.BOICE!
*They are the reason why i am here.
LisNoir wrote: Well, I don't think he is. He would have to give up his Thailand citizenship to do that, wouldn't he?

ok so he is still a thai citizen. okok.
i was sooo confused at a moment & thought he let go his citizenship and all!
then why the hell the interviewer asked such qns?!?! obvious isnt it?!?!
in that case... changsung's response is soooo cute & clever:)
i miss kim jae wook. :(

cityhunter83 wrote: i miss kim jae wook. :(

DID I JUST MISSED OUT KIM JAE WOOK IN THE LIST?!?!
*trying to stab myself in the heart with the banana i was munching
Kim Jae Wook in the army is just a weird image for me. so is No Min Woo
NahSuRin wrote: ok so he is still a thai citizen. okok.
i was sooo confused at a moment & thought he let go his citizenship and all!
then why the hell the interviewer asked such qns?!?! obvious isnt it?!?!
in that case... changsung's response is soooo cute & clever:)

Actually, I'm not sure which citizenship he has. I know he was born in the US..I think....lol...He's too complicated ...Let's move on...LOL

I do know Taecyeon gave up his permanent visa in the US.
Jeaniessi wrote: Kim Jae Wook in the army is just a weird image for me. so is No Min Woo

It is...Kim Jae Wook is older than me!!!! That makes me so happy even if it's only a month and some change...LOL (I just looked him up..)
Jeaniessi wrote: Kim Jae Wook in the army is just a weird image for me. so is No Min Woo

I know what you mean. No Min Woo is gorgeous, has some really pretty and soft features so it is hard to imagine him doing battle cries and being macho. XD
LisNoir wrote: It is...Kim Jae Wook is older than me!!!! That makes me so happy even if it's only a month and some change...LOL (I just looked him up..)

He's almost 30 so he has to be going in VERY soon. Does anyone know when?

Sleepninja wrote: I know what you mean. No Min Woo is gorgeous, has some really pretty and soft features so it is hard to imagine him doing battle cries and being macho. XD

No Min Woo is too 'pretty', almost borderline androgynous...so seeing him all head shaved and in camo is going to be weird!
Jeaniessi wrote: He's almost 30 so he has to be going in VERY soon. Does anyone know when?

No Min Woo is too 'pretty', almost borderline androgynous...so seeing him all head shaved and in camo is going to be weird!

I thought Kim Jae Wook went after Mary stayed out all night? Maybe he didn't...
the person i miss the most is already serving...oori Binnie *sigh*... although if i could i would not let any of the men go and send the women instead...i wouldn't miss any of them at all lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL! I just read a headline in allkpop that 2PM plans to enlist together...lol

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/2pm-plans-on-enlisting-in-the-korean-military-together

I thought that was cute. They are very close ^^
I couldnt stand giving up and member to big bang, shinee or suju
kage56 wrote: I couldnt stand giving up and member to big bang, shinee or suju

I agree with the exception of Suju, simply cause some are already serving.. Although when Yesung goes, it will be a sad sad day.. I can't imagine GD or Key in uniform, just to wierd...