For Information a while ago Jang Geun Seuk closed down his Twitter. I don't know why

Jang Geun Suk to shut down his Twitter account

Actor Jang Geun Suk has announced that he will be closing his Twitter account.

On November 12th, Jang Geun Suk tweeted,

“Though I have learned a lot from Twitter through my conversations with the world, I can’t take anymore distortions.. And so, I will be shutting down my Twitter at midnight tonight.. If you still want to play with me, come to the Jang Geun Suk app…“

Fans flooded the star’s Twitter with dismayed comments like “Geun Suk, please don’t go” and “Why are you leaving??”

In response, Jang Geun Suk explained,

“Many people have been asking why I’m quitting Twitter, telling me not to lose to the hateful comments and to have strength. But the real reason is something else. My batteries die too fast. My cellphone is hungry and so am I.“

In related news, Jang Geun Suk and Kim Ha Neul‘s latest movie, “You’re My Pet“, was released on November 10th.

Source: Chosun via Naver & allkpop
================================================== ================================================== ==

Jang Geun Suk opens a YouTube channel to “provide a CCTV look into his life”

Hallyu star Jang Geun Suk has once again proven his SNS savviness by announcing that he’s opened his own YouTube channel to document his daily life.

His channel currently contains his music videos, excerpts from his concerts, and some behind-the-scenes clips. Through his new ‘Psycho_j Studio‘, the actor aims to give fans a secret glimpse into his daily life as honestly and as candidly as possible.

The idea of this CCTV channel is attracting widespread attention, since celebrities mainly use their YouTube accounts to share official videos only.

Jang Geun Suk stated, “I created a YouTube account because I wanted to converse with more of my fans. Because I’m actively promoting at the moment, I think I’ll be able to share more fun moments with them. YouTube is also a platform with netizens from all over the world, so I hope that it allows me to reach more of my fans. Thank you for your interest.”

Greeting from Jang Keun Suk for Youtube Channel open

Source + Photos: Mydaily via Naver & allkpop
infinity00 wrote: I can't wait to see the movie You're My Pet. He's so much cuter than Matsumoto Jun (he was the pet in the Japanese drama version). I would totally keep JGS around as a pet...lol

He really is super CUTE ^^^But we will see if he can be even cuter than Matsumoto Jun <3 I really look forward to see the movie :D
This is so much better than all those star that take advantage of their fan's love by making an expensive iPhone app about their lives...
BTW I still haven't seen You're my Pet, I can't find it !!!
I'm going crazy...
sorry

i will give him my UC
bokami wrote: sorry

i will give him my UC

LOL Bokami XD He gets an UC? No FK? haha So this is your official rating of him? :p
bokami wrote: Uber Cute

Ahhh ok lol I though maybe you were giving him the other UC :p (Ultra Chop) I think he's Uber Cute too.

I'm sorry, but he really looks like an alien here.
Haha A whale? I guess maybe because his eyes are open so wide? I think it's a cute shot of him, but he looks really startled.
No I agree, I really DOES look like an alien on this picture...
looks like a foot that grow a face lol
Sleepninja wrote: Haha A whale? I guess maybe because his eyes are open so wide? I think it's a cute shot of him, but he looks really startled.

I was listening to a song that kept repeating 'whale' in norwegian, so I wrote it instead of alien, rofl. Fixed it though.
I do like JGS no doubt, I sometimes wonder if he is from this planet at all. He makes some eccentric moves and I'm like seriously? Well, that's part of his charms
He's a strange one for me. Sometimes I think...wow..You are CUTE and then other times I look at him and just ...Ugh! The stills from the New Drama he has starting soon...he looks good. His hair looks so normal and he looks very cute. Oh Jang Geun Suk...you are a strange one.

But maybe that's why in general, I really like him.
Hahaha He's certainly a hard one to pin down. Maybe that's his main appeal. You never know what to expect from him. XD