I'm not even going to watch that. The preview scared me enough.
LibradaJ wrote: I'm not even going to watch that. The preview scared me enough.

Haha Yeah it was.......ODD.
limaobknorez wrote: I just want to ask - WTF IS THIS?? He is one actor I will never get.

haha :D but i'm sure i'll love that when it gets released XD sounds so catchy

On the 18th, Jang Keun Suk tweeted a picture of himself with the comment “I’m going to work now. Go new series Love Rain!”

Jang took the picture in the car on his way to the work. He loosened a button on his shirt for the picture and is making a cute face to the camera.

Jang is determined to play the leading character in the series Love Rain (temporary title) which will air in 2012. He plays double role of Seo In Ha from 1970 and Seo’s son in 21st century.

Meanwhile, Jang grabbed attention by tweeting another picture of himself in the blanket, in the morning of the same day. He said, “It’s time for me to be a herbivorous man. Sweet dreams!”

Source: TV Report

I will deffo be watching Love Rain :)
kamz wrote:

On the 18th, Jang Keun Suk tweeted a picture of himself with the comment â??Iâ??m going to work now. Go new series Love Rain!â?

Jang took the picture in the car on his way to the work. He loosened a button on his shirt for the picture and is making a cute face to the camera.

Jang is determined to play the leading character in the series Love Rain (temporary title) which will air in 2012. He plays double role of Seo In Ha from 1970 and Seoâ??s son in 21st century.

Meanwhile, Jang grabbed attention by tweeting another picture of himself in the blanket, in the morning of the same day. He said, â??Itâ??s time for me to be a herbivorous man. Sweet dreams!â?

Source: TV Report

I will deffo be watching Love Rain :)

Casting of Yoona in Love Rain with Jang Geun Seok is Finalized

New reports have started leaking that Yoona is confirmed as the lead actress, leaving only the contract details waiting to be finalized. The drama is scheduled to start filming on September 24th.
Yoona said, â??Itâ??s an honor and like a dream come true to be able to work with Yoon Seokho PD, as I remember his dramas â??Autumn Taleâ?? and â??Winter Sonataâ?? as ones that touched my heart. Itâ??ll be my first drama in a while, so I will do my best to meet the expectations everyone has.â?

Sources: V.scoop, Hancinema

The synopsis sounds like the story of the movie The Classic (with Son Ye Jin and Jo In Seung). The movie was great, but a drama with this cast... I don't think that it will have the same success.
omo...thanks yoona..for reminding me of this movie (Classic)..i watched it like eons ago n had totally forgotten about it..just added it to my completed list lol..khumao :p
I will watch the drama just 'cuz im biased XD
*__* why he can't come to Finland D:::
I WANT A NEW JGS DRAMA/ MOVIE !!!!! LOVE RAIN, YOU'RE PET, come Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hum....sorry...exit Juniko
Just watched ep 8 of Ikemen Desu Ne and I almost died seeing him again, he looked more hottt and different
he also has twitter :D