Jang Keun Suk says, “Don’t get me wrong, I love women”

Jang Keun Suk recently took a picture in bed with Song Joong Ki.
On the 27th, Jang tweeted a picture with the comment, “Don’t get me wrong, I love women.”
In the picture, Jang is laying in bed with the covers over his head. Song is lying next to him looking half awake.
Jang added, “Why is Song lying next to me? The meeting was over at 11:00 a.m.”
The meeting, according to Jang, was a private gathering between celebrities, including, Kim Heechul, Lee Hong Ki, and more.
People responded: “I don’t get you wrong. It’s good to have good friends.” “You look like prince charming waking up.” “I hope you feel better after your hangover.”
Source: W Star News from Nate
lolzz, that sounded as if he was guilty of something.
[LEFT]Jang Keun Suk’s latest movie ‘You Are My Pet’ will be released in January

[/LEFT]
wrote: http://en.korea.com/?p=263365

[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
Only think I can say about him, I guess, I wont be able to get married because of him.
He was my first asian crush, but after 2 days of relentless googling and seeing him dressed up/down in so many ways there was only so much I could take. It was like each picture was a punch to a gut, like "Noooo, you look so girly in that pic. How can I fancy you now?" or "Your hair's been curled than mine. And dyed. I can never go out with a guy who spends longer on his hair than I do"

But I love him. You're Beautiful is the only drama I've seen him in, and I'm not watching Mary Stayed Out All Night because I heard it was a drama that had a lot of potential, and it didn't live up to it *waaaah* I am so excited for the Love Rain, or Singing in the Rain or whatever drama he's in that's coming out next year! I heard it's a "1970's" romance set in the "2000's"...so what do you make of that? It could be anything? And why 1970's? All that came out of THOSE years were bad hair-do's and flares?

SO happy about the cameo in episode 8 of Ikemen Desu Ne!! I've been watching it like normal anyways, so this is a pleasant surprise! If you fast-forward to the end of ep 7 (I only did that, because I wanted to wait for the subs!) there's a little preview, and I watched that like 4 times *_*

Jang Geun Suk swivelling in a chair.

Jang Geun Suk pulling Mio into a tight hug.

Jang Geun Suk going after Ren-san in the corridor, and calling "Ren!" in that sexy Japanese accent of his. Ren turning around with a scowl on his face. A close-up of Jang Geun Suk doing a special "blink" of his....KAWAIIIII <3

To be fair, Ren is holding is own. But it would be so funny to see how he interacts with the guy who PLAYED THE ORIGINAL HWANG TAE KYUNG. Should be a highlight for sure, and I hope there's a lot of innuendo and puns!

I should totally now include a pic of him in his cameo....hmm, dilemmas dilemmas. Let me go hunt for one. May be back. May not be back :)

HWAITING!!!
By the way....HE HAS TWITTER?!
Can you post a link or something because I can never tell what's real or fake.
Also another thing.
If you're not Korean, how the hell are you meant to understand Korean?! Is google translator the way to go?
HELLLLLLPPPPP!
Haha Rain looks unamused in these photos and JGS looks a little too happy. :) Also, nice photo-bomb by those ajummas :p

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/jang-geun-suk-and-rain-take-photos-together
Kitti wrote: I am so excited for the Love Rain, or Singing in the Rain or whatever drama he's in that's coming out next year! I heard it's a "1970's" romance set in the "2000's"...so what do you make of that? It could be anything? And why 1970's? All that came out of THOSE years were bad hair-do's and flares?

It's actually supposed to be a story that follows two generations of lovers, one from the 1970s and one in the present time. (Or something like that, I'm not too sure about the details.) JGS plays the male part of both generations, and I know Han Hyo Joo is his female counterpart for at least one of the generations but I'm not sure if there's going to be two female leads then.

As for my opinion about JGS, I shall abide by the saying, "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all." (I'm afraid of all you JGS fangirls out there >.<)
I just want to ask - WTF IS THIS?? He is one actor I will never get.

Nur wrote: Haha Rain looks unamused in these photos and JGS looks a little too happy. :) Also, nice photo-bomb by those ajummas :p

Jajaja, the ahjummas were amusing....JGS's smile looks fake. lol
limaobknorez wrote: I just want to ask - WTF IS THIS?? He is one actor I will never get.

Is that a new song or something? lol
teaser for an mv by team h - a collab by JGS and Big Brother
here's the full song (live)