I Just simply Love KeunSuk-Oppa.. Ever since I saw him acting in YB.. It was just love at first sight..
Lately after I started watching asian dramas for real, JKS has become my new obsession.. I can't help it.
The man with the most attractive face, Beautiful soul and greatest body..
In YB I loved Hwang Tae Kyung, In MMM I Loved him as Kang Moo Kyul.
Currently watching Hong Gil Dong and Beethoven Virus.. I can already tell that both dramas are going to leave me crying on Oppa's behalf.
Such a good actor.. An Amazing singer aswell.
His Tokyo Dome concert is already the best performance I have seen. Even though I didn't get to see all 3 hours.. <3
Haha Here's a funny vid of him that was posted on American Kpop Fans' Facebook page. Turn on the CC to see the subtitles.

PinkDiamond wrote: I love him, but why is he always doing something crazy to his hair!? LOL

Haha I know! Especially that poo hair I posted in the worst picture thread! /me shudders.
PinkDiamond wrote: I love him, but why is he always doing something crazy to his hair!? LOL

LOL, I know. First thing that came to my mind was "Why?"
Jang Geun Suk Sends his New Year’s Greeting in 12 Different Languages
Happy New Year from Jang Geun Suk in many languages (^_^)b

Nicknamed the “Prince of Asia,” Jang Geun Suk has surprised his fans by sending a New Year’s greeting in 12 different languages. The video was released yesterday on his official YouTube channel. In the video, he greeted his fans, “Hello. This is Jang Geun Suk. 2011 is already gone. This year went by especially fast, and it was a meaningful year for me.” He continued, “2012 marks 20 years since my debut. I hope to see a lot of you at my dinner show.”

Jang Geun Suk then sent a short New Year’s greeting in English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, and Korean.

Fans who have seen the video commented, “Hope you have a great 2012,” “You’re no longer just the Prince of Asia, but the Prince of the World!” "Happy new year to you, too, oppa! :) Looking forward to your next project. Mahal kita! :D," and "Happy New Year!! Next time, please also speak in Tagalog., You have a lot of Filipino fans.. :) Saranghamnida Jang Keun Suk!"

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is busy filming his latest drama "Love Rain," co-starring SNSD's YoonA. “Love Rain” is a melo-love story set in two different periods – the 1970s and 2012. Jang Geun Suk and YoonA play Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, two college students who fall in love with each other in the 1970s; unfortunately, these two do not get their happily ever after. Fast forward to the present, Seo Joon, In Ha’s son (also played by Jang Geun Suk) meets and falls in love with Ha Na, Yoon Hee’s daughter (also played by YoonA). Jang Geun Suk’s 1970s Seo In Ha is a romantic arts student who is willing to lay down his life for the love of his life. His son Seo Joon, on the other hand, is a carefree photographer who enjoys a freewheeling lifestyle. Director Yoon Seok Ho and writer Oh Soo Yeon, the masterminds behind the sensational melodramas “Winter Sonata” and “Autumn in my Heart” will team up once again to produce “Love Rain.”

Source: Soompi
That was really cute ^^
LadyVioletta wrote: Happy New Year from Jang Geun Suk in many languages (^_^)b
[B][COLOR=navy]

cute ^_^
LOL, so cute! He just got brownie points because he said in it Spanish too and it sounded quite well considering...lol

So, I just saw this and I was like "Wow, a normal loo....OK, what's going on with the bottom part?" lol

Jang Geun Suk brings his ‘Love Rain’ look to High Cut

wrote: 2011 was a fruitful year for Jang Geun Suk, but he confesses that it wasn’t all glamourous.

‘Asia’s Prince’ Jang Geun Suk managed to combine retro fashion with the latest styles for his recent photo shoot, much like his dual roles in the upcoming KBS2 drama ‘Love Rain‘ where he plays an art student from the 70′s and a modern gentleman from 2012. The actor who is busy going back and forth between Korea and Japan sacrificed the little time he has to pose for ‘High Cut‘ Magazine.

Jang Geun Suk wore pieces from the Comme des Garçons collection, as well as Rick Owens, and Ann Demeulemeester. He was dressed in warmer, earthier tones overall and the highlight of the photo shoot was his cover shot. As soon as the actor was handed a single rose, he struck a seductive pose that would lure in the ladies after a single look. The Japanese fans on set that were present to see the actor reportedly fell head over heels.

At the interview that took place shortly after the shoot, Jang Geun Seuk remarked, “My mom looked into my fortune for 2012 and she told that I would continue to be busy until next year. She told me to brace myself. Looking back on 2011, I wanted to do a lot of things that I enjoy, but the fact that people were saying that I was only a big deal in Japan and a nobody in Korea was really quite burdensome and difficult.”

The actor who seemed more exhausted than usual also said, “It’s true that I have accomplished a lot more than I expected or thought I would, and there’s a lot on my mind. I just hope that the public will accept me for the way I am, and watch me to continue to grow and develop.”

The photos from Jang Geun Suk’s photo shoot could be found in the 68th edition of ‘High Cut Magazine’, which hit stands January 5th, as well as on their website at www.highcut.co.kr.

Too see more images click here: AllKpop
its the ahjumma pants lol
RainFlower wrote: its the ahjumma pants lol

Jajaja, yeah! LOL

PinkDiamond wrote: Awww...that was a cute video.

@ Lis... "Wow, a normal loo....OK, what's going on with the bottom part?" LMBO! Too funny.

I mean, his hair looks normal, I like the style. Then, I'm looking at the jacket with the top, *thumbs up*, and then it gets ruined...LOL
JGS Shuffle Dancing With LMFAO

Jang Geun Suk reveals “Can’t Stop” MV for Team-H

After releasing a teaser in February, Jang Geun Suk has followed up by recently revealing the MV for Team H‘s “Can’t Stop”.

Team H (comprised of Jang Geun Suk and DJ Big Brother) previously released a Chinese album back in October 2011 entitled ‘The Lounge H‘. Now Team H has got their sights set on Japan with their new album ‘Lounge HThe First Impression’.

In the MV for the title track, “Can’t Stop”, Jang Geun Suk and DJ Big Brother are seen facing off at a train station decked out with their initials. They’re ready to wreck some havoc on the night, and we can only imagine what the two will do once they get their party on.

Check out the video below!

Source: allkpop