i was always team tae kyung from the word go till the end..i dunno why most ppl chose yong hwa i never saw what they saw in YH or LHK for that matter...for me it was always JGS...yes YAB was my first drama of JGS..i wanted to watch more of him afta that which is why i chose BV but a wrong decision, dropped it after watchin 8 eps (n mind u, i hardly drop any dramas..i even completed Playful kiss for crying out loud lol)...then i watched The Case of Itaewon Homicide..i hardly watch movies these days to be honest but i wanted to see if he could pull the role off (it was a totally different genre) n boy he did!!...which is when i realised he's not just another pretty face..after that i watched MSOAL n i quite liked it (im sorry i know most ppl didn't hehe)..the only drawback if ever in that drama it was the girl's father..he got way too much airtime which ultimately brought the drama down bt all in all it was still ok..i loved the way JGS looked in that drama from his hairdo to his clothes to his guitar :)..so much for JGS hehehe

P.S.: My one n only love remains Binnie :)
i loved Mary Stayed Out All Night *__*
i am not ashamed to say i am obsessed with this man! lol. I take him weird fashion/hair styles and all=D I am too excited to see You're my Pet. OOo and im looking forward to his role in the upcoming drama Love Rain because its a melodrama and i feel like it will be a totally different role for him to play. JGS, fighting!
anacely wrote: i was always team tae kyung from the word go till the end..i dunno why most ppl chose yong hwa i never saw what they saw in YH or LHK for that matter...for me it was always JGS...

Same here. I fell hard for JGS in YB and never did my heart sway to Shin Woo. Don't get me wrong I love love love Young Hwa (CN Blue is my fav. band) and i really liked his character in YB but I felt like he was more suited as a best friend for Go Mi Nam. JGS & PSH just had this amazing chemistry that made my heart race lol. But yeah JGS all the way!
I always adore Jang Geun Suk. I like all his dramas. I like most the Mary Stayed Out All Night...also You're Beautiful...and Beethoven Virus!... love him!...=) love the songs also (has wonderful voice)...does he has an album already???
mrazianz wrote: I always adore Jang Geun Suk. I like all his dramas. I like most the Mary Stayed Out All Night...also You're Beautiful...and Beethoven Virus!... love him!...=) love the songs also (has wonderful voice)...does he has an album already???

hi juvie. i believe he has an album though i don't own one..

check this out "JGS Debut Album"
With everyone loving JGS, I see an unforeseen tale. lolz. He is amazing!!!!

I'm really want to see him in Kimi wa Petto.
BetaTorres wrote: Jang Geun Seuk, huh?

Me and mr. Jang have a very complicated relationship.
Oh yes, complicated indeed.

Should I take it from the top? No? Too bad, doing it anyway.

My first korean drama was You're Beautiful, and to keep matters short - I was team Shin Woo. I hated Geun Seuk and his emo hairstyle for stealing away Mi Nam. ... or at least for the first 8 or so episodes, because that was how long it took for him to smile. I still remember that smile. He had gotten rid of his horrid hairstyle as well. It was O-HAPPY-DAY.

you just pinpointed the exact moment that i went from "meh" to "zomg drool!" that first smile was like fireworks. and now watching videos of him on youtube goofing off and in interviews and stuff he is so nothing close to the personality of that character, i really appreciate his acting skills after seeing him outside that role. he seems so happy and bubbly and funloving, it must have been very hard to play Tae Kyung.

but yeah i started out team Shin Woo also and then suddenly it was like they switched roles, Tae Kyung became the protector and Shin Woo became sort of a creeper. the writing is so amazing in this drama, it had the potential to be a very predictable romcom and they managed to surprise and impress me instead. and give me a new lust object :D
BetaTorres wrote: but sir... I am greatly greatly G-R-E-A-T-L-Y offended by your lousy faking on that trumpet. Would you like it if I took a guitar, played the same chord over and over and said it was good enough to fake for a guitar solo in a drama!? Huh!? WOULD YOU!? HUH!?!? *calms down* ... *cough*

My point is that you could at least try to pretend to know how to play. You're a musician for crying out loud! You are an amazing man and your faking does improve as the drama progresses, but those first few eps nearly made me cry.

ROFL i felt exactly the same way. about all the "musicians" though not just him. the first 2 episodes i really considered dropping the series because of it, it was so rediculous, that and the constant throat-clearing guy just about destroyed my sanity. but i stuck with it and enjoyed it for the most part.

and now for 11 minutes of JGS dance moves. enjoy. (rofl at about 2:10)
I was just sitting here bored to death and been wondering when Kimi wa Petto is being released..? I haven't heard anything recently. Does anyone know?
aaaaaaa i wanna see You're my pet soon. how long has they been shooting it?
but1002 wrote: He's going to cameo in Ikemen Desu Ne
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/jang-geun-suk-to-cameo-in-japanese-version-of-youre-beautiful

Yup, read it somewhere, he will be featured in ep8. So not gonna miss that ep.
Gie-moshi95 wrote: ROFL i felt exactly the same way. about all the "musicians" though not just him. the first 2 episodes i really considered dropping the series because of it, it was so rediculous, that and the constant throat-clearing guy just about destroyed my sanity. but i stuck with it and enjoyed it for the most part.

and now for 11 minutes of JGS dance moves. enjoy. (rofl at about 2:10)

If I didn't know better i did think, he is high or something lolz.