lol Jeanie love ur fangirling :D

PSH may be one of those rare breeds thar we all agree on ...what say u? I know lis & kamz like him lets see if the LSG twins are on the PSH bandwagon as well
Iljimae is where I first discovered him..it may have been LJK's drama but he stood out for me..he had a very few scenes but he demanded equal attention..this led me to Prosecutor Princess..and as Lis & Jeanie have already mentioned above, the lead actress almost made me drop the drama..she got into my nerves (literally)..however, PSH's presence was a good enough reason for me to continue and so i did..although unlike Jeanie i still hated the girl till the end (lol) my love and respect for PSH grew with this drama..and then came along The Princess' Man..now what do i say?! the man is but only second to Binnie :D..that should say a lot to those who know me hahaha..he is not just gorgeous but a brilliant actor too

jeanie65jh wrote: Park Shi Hoo...An American Fangirl's Lament...

About a year ago I watched 4 episodes of Prosecutor Princess and then dropped it like it was hot. The reason is because the girl was so shallow and superficial she drove me a little batty in the belfry. She was written to be shallow and selfish and I knew that but still...I couldn't get passed it. Then I was visiting a blog where the blogstress was raving about this show and in particular the performance of Park Shi Hoo. I thought, 'But I dropped this...maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance? Ahh whatever...I have so many other things to watch.'

Along comes The Princess' Man and I am happy to say this drama completely validated my strange attraction and solidified my opinion that Park Shi Hoo is a great actor! His charisma is palpable and his screen presence is off the charts.

My Lament? That I will never go to Korea, meet him on the street and tell him how bad ass he is and maybe attack him with kisses. ...and other stuff... ;)

Same thing happened to me with PP. LOVED him. HATED her. I just couldn't get past the 4th episode and I had skipped a few scenes in those 4 episodes....Not worth it.

And I have to agree with every praise for TPM and PSH. Amazing drama, great acting from both leads...<3

Yeah....I feel your pain on that last one...

Kamz, you are just gonna spam that song at every opportunity you can, aren't you? Did you spam it on the TPM drama discussion thread? lol
LisNoir wrote: Kamz, you are just gonna spam that song at every opportunity you can, aren't you? Did you spam it on the TPM drama discussion thread? lol

aaah good idea...i shall do it now mwahahahaha :p
kamz wrote: aaah good idea...i shall do it now mwahahahaha :p

lol....
First time I saw Park Shi Hoo was in Haru (a 2010 special drama). I liked him in The Princess' man. I didn't know that he was such a great actor. ;) And he was so hot, especially with black clothes. :d
I tried to watch Prosecutor princess because of him but I couldn't stand at all to watch at least a full episode. I didn't like the story and the main actress.
why? Prosecutor Princess is a great drama, first episode wasn't that good, but it gets better by every episode :D
AnimeStar wrote: why? Prosecutor Princess is a great drama, first episode wasn't that good, but it gets better by every episode :D

I heard that it is a great drama too.. but I don't know.. maybe I was tired or not in the mood to see silly girls..
AnimeStar wrote: why? Prosecutor Princess is a great drama, first episode wasn't that good, but it gets better by every episode :D

I completely agree with you!! It was the first couple episodes for me but this drama does get better and better.
Well, Princess Man is his best to date anyway, a verty strong performance and luckily it's a very good drama overall :) I'll grant you, Yoona, the black clothes and the nice long hair were very befitting. :D His eyes are very nice.

But that's about it, if he ever played in a story which I don't like...I wouldn't bother. But that said I liked Prosecutor Princess for some reason the story clicked for me. Much like Protect the boss doesn't click for me at all so I'm not bothered to watch it.

But How to met a perfect neighbour was some disaster.
Queen of Reversals didn't really keep my interest but maybe I'll give it another go one day.
ShiHoo-ssi Spam Time :)

his omma is so cute hehehe
Fans are Crazy! I'm never like that! and btw Kamzie...does Binnie know you're stepping out on him while he is away in the Army? ;)

Also...I forgot how awesome his secretary was in Queen of Reversals. That was a hilarious bromance.
PSH was one of my great finds in 2010. Was first bewitched by him in PP and then decided to watch Queen of Reversals after seeing him in that. Both dramas were exceptional. Then I went back to watch his other dramas. How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor was one of the worst dramas ive ever seen. His character was so unlikable. Then i tried to watch Family's Honor and yeah it was boring and I didnt like his character in that either. So I decided to think PSH is a new actor and he didnt debut till 2010=D He was fantastic in TPM and cant wait to see his next role! But i agree when you first see him the first thing you dont think is "wow this guy is hot!" but after seeing him act you can really see his amazing screen presence and his charisma and basically he is HOT! =D

is he amazing or what?!!!! (^_^)