[Directory] K-Variety Show Threads

This discussion has been closed.

Is there anyone who knows where I could watch the latest season of Shinhwa Broadcast? ^^
Do you want to watch it with eng subs? Or don't need it? Because I don't think it's fully subbed yet...I searched for it too :( but there are quite some unsubbed cuts on youtube...if that helps... There is a variety show called "Nankam School" or similar to that...can someone tell me who the "students" are? I think they are actors and actresses but I just can't find them anywhere or can't recognize them T_T (I only know one is named Jung Sungyoung but I searched on MDL and he isn't there, so I have no idea who he is...) Would be great if someone knew them :D
I couldn't find Running Man (the south Korean variety show) to add to my drama list. Anyone knows why?

Also when i tried the link for Running Man that was posted in the first post, it did not take me to any other thread
The links don't work because the forum was changed and I'm too lazy to do ALL that work again. So you will have to search for the thread the good old fashioned way. :D

Variety shows are still not part of the database. 

Update: All previously broken links have been fixed.  If you have created a Variety Show thread that is not already listed (probably several), please link them here.
I just watched one night food trip and was so into what was going on because i had no english sub.bu even without it looked like a very good show

heart signal season 1 and 2?

xxmai locked this Jul 22, 2022 11:20 am