I never really warmed up to LSG's Jae Hee in K2H. Even though he's supposed to be a jerk in the beginning, I never felt like he "redeemed" himself, and that HJW's character was too good for him. Lol, even though I agree he's handsome, somehow I never end up liking Lee Suengi Gi's characters (my girlfriend is a gumiho, shining inheritance). 
Almost everybody loved W - Two worlds, but I just couldn't finished it!!

For the love of God can't figure that out, why, why on earth will Yoo Joon sacrifice anything for a cartoon character?? why?? This is the main problem for me, I can not relate to a story were you throw away something real for something that isn't real, maybe if they care to make Kang Chul a more real or sympathetic character, but since the beginning we are supposed to love him because he is the main character of the web toon and that's it. There are many of us out there who fangirl for a manga character or so, but I don’t' think that will be a reason to understand all of Yoo Joon's madness in this!! I wasn't able to continue the drama and dropped it at episode 7  I kind of feel weird because everyone keeps saying how awesome this drama is, but I really tried and can’t understand this.
And also, in every other drama the characters always have this big problem when they found their love interest’s father killed their own father or something like this and I have always rolled my eyes to this thinking how is it their problem?? Why is the guilt transmitted by bloodline or something like that! But here for the love of God he just shoot your own father and you don’t have a reaction at all??, I mean at least stay mad at him for 5 minutes or wonder like for 1 hr how could you have a relationship with the man that wanted to kill your father!!!

Now I feel better :)  Thanks for the thread
I don't  like dots. Dunno why it's popular.
I don't like that phlegm sound they make lol
I can't take some males in kdrama serious because they wear bright pink lipstick or too much make up in general
I hate that k-dramas get really draggy in the middle. Like they could cut down at least 3 Episodes on each Drama.
"Oh hey let's make a 16 Episodes Drama! What? We only have a plot that would reach to the 12th Episode? Ah who cares! Just drag it out!".
It's like EVERY K-DRAMA EVER!

Thriller be like: Oh hey, it's the 12th Episode and the audience now knows who the killer is. We can let the Lead walk in the dark for at least 3 more Episodes. The suspense will be gone then, but hey, at least we have more Episodes. (Gap Dong, I Remember You...)

Romance be like: So, they literally are in love. They are made for each other and everything went well. Let's create some stupid problem that could be solved in 5 minutes and drag it out to 2 Episodes with at least 30 Minutes of flashbacks!" (Yes, i am looking at you My Secret Romance!!)
Kill Me, Heal Me seems to be MDL's darling but I didn't find it that great
Its Okay, Thats Love - everyone loved it but me
I hated Its Okay, Thats Love too. It was too boring and weird.

I don't get why most people like City Hunter, the main couple annoyed the crap out of me. It has been yearss since I've watched it but I still can't forget how annoying they were. They kept breaking up and getting back together -__________-.
Secret is a f*cked up drama. It was boring and messed up, and the main leads should have never actually gotten together.
List of dramas that everyone else loved but I found very boring, disappointing, stupid, or completely unbearable:
+ Goblin
+ Legend of the Sea
+ My Love from the Stars
+ Boys over Flower
+ Cinderella and the Four Nights
+ Marriage, Not Dating 
+ Gu Family Book
+ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 
+ Dream High
+ Monstar
+ City Hunter
+ Love in the Moonlight
+ Hello Monster / I Remember You
+ Vivid Romance 
+ My Lucky Romance
+ Cheese in the Trap

"I can't take some males in kdrama serious because they wear bright pink lipstick or too much make up in general"

LOOOL me too
cant stand hwang jung eum's voice lol
@Vampirella

That's how I feel with most romance dramas. Seems like the couple declare love sometime between episode 11-13 but there are still either more episodes to go (for total of 16 or 20 episode), so they drag it out lol xD
@Antonin. Yes! That's what i mean. It's complete bullshit and makes me so so mad! and it's not just a few romance dramas with this "fault". It's in like EVERY godamn k-drama xD I really can't comprehend why they do it like this. On the other hand, i think i never saw any k-drama that kept the pacing from the first Episodes until the end. Do k-dramas like that even exist?