Boys Over Flowers - I'm a huge fan of Hana Yori Dango anime and Tsukasa in particular, but Korean version made me want the female lead to end up with the second male lead, not to mention that I was either bored or annoyed through most of it. I didn't drop it only because I was watching it with somebody else.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - I actually think it's a very good quality drama and was interested in the beginning, but the male lead started to get on my nerves at some point, so I dropped it. I feel weird though, because everybody loved it so much, literally never heard of anybody ever disliking it, so I'm partly thinking of picking it up again, just to see if things get better.
1. I didn't like the main couple in DOTS, Goblin, W, Pinocchio and You Who Came from the Stars.
2. I don't like Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Gum, Seo In Guk, So Ji Sub, Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun that much.
3. I prefer sad/tragic endings over happy endings most of the time.
4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was just average. 
I think I'm the only person who genuinely gets a kick out of crazy love triangles as long as they involve multiple male characters and not many female characters. In other words, I like it when many guys like one girl but I really dislike it when it's the other way round. I don't mind second male leads at all unless they are crazy annoying. Most of the time I also prefer the second leads. Typically when women complain about "annoying second male leads", I actually like them.
I like Goblin, but I'm not a fan of the relationship between the two leads. I preferred the second lead couple way more. 
Linus I'm the same, I LOVE when there are many male characters who fancy the lead girl and hate it the other way around. I just love when guy/guys gets jealous and overprotective too :-)
-I watched 11 ep of kill me heal me & I didnt like it:/ I think its boring & the couple have no chemistry & by that I mean their characters have no chemistry I was a big fan of them in secret but here I'm like ehhh
-I dont get why people are so crazy about sunbe in cheese in trap!!! I mean come on people he was just an annoying psycho:/
-I dont get why people are in lovee with ji chang wook character in emoress ki:/ he was a spoiled selfish weak & yeah a little poor but I was totally on the other head's side:)) he was powerful strong & caring thats why I dropped the drama

Temperature of Love is sooo boring I can't even get into it >_> and I prefer Man Who Sets the Table over My Golden Life. Seems like lately I'm enjoying dramas that other people consider "bad" and vice versa (except for BOTWG) lol

IU was a great actress in Scarlet Heart Ryeo and I cannot stand all of Park Shin Hye's dramas. 

Personally I found Healer really boring, even though I really wanted to get into it I just couldn't. 

Idk why, but Lee Min Ho isn't good looking at all and I find his appearances kind of greasy. 

I loved Playful Kiss

I hate historical dramas (don't know if that is a unpopular opinion though) 

Not really a fan of Ji Chang Wook's works and feel that he plays the same role in every drama. 

I'm not a fan on Lee Min Ho & almost all of his dramas/movies. Same goes with Park Shin Hye even tho lately i'm giving her a second chance.

Healer is the most overrated drama out there.

Seo Kang Joon was a great actor since his debut in 2014, some of the roles he played just didn't give him any room for expressing his talent. he rightfully overshadowed everyone in CITT and it was a no-brainer to give him more screentime.

love:
Not really a fan of Ji Chang Wook's works and feel that he plays the same role in every drama.

THIS!!!!!!

Dude is gorgeous but yea he's been typecast -_-

Absolutely hate Goblin and Healer and will never understand the hype for them

ShotaSidePart:

THIS!!!!!!

Dude is gorgeous but yea he's been typecast -_-

Absolutely hate Goblin and Healer and will never understand the hype for them

I wonder if he turns every character into the same or if he just takes the same type of roles?

a love so beautiful and love o2o are so boring