I don't get why everyone loved KMHM-.- I just felt so bad for my Shin Ser Gi:/ The man deserved love,and he was smoking hot in his eyeliner,and suit's....Not to mention he loved Oh Ri Jin so much:"/ Same for The Heirs....My poor Young Do...He eveen changed for the girl,and she still chose Kim Tan,like seriously-.- Kim Tan seemed more like Eun Sang's father,than a lover-.- They didn't have any chemistry at all....DOTS bored me to tears-.- City Hunter didn't really enjoy.... The only LMH drama I loved was Faith,and it's super underrated smh-.- Don't understand the gender bender hypes-.- I mean like why would a girl espcially if she's pretty wanna dress like a dude for-.- Then the dude think's he's gay or whatever,then by the end he find's out the truth.....I'm just like WTF-___-
1.I don't like if there're too many happy/cheesy scenes of couples, especially more then one ep in row! It usually makes me just loose interest to them :) I like not to be sure if they'll stay together almost till the end, I need intrigue, I need to worry what happens next and wait for the next episode! 

2.I love the ending of Moon Lovers! I feel bad, but I think that's what  gives to drama the whole meaning, and makes it memorable!
@marylin511 I also loved the ending of Moon Lovers and was actually more content with what happened than if it was the more predictable ending. I usually like the typical endings, though.

I hated Angel Eyes with passion even though many people seem to absolutely adore it. 

I constantly waited for the girl in Oh My Venus to finally get out of her shell. This bothered me to the point that I was just frustrated with the entire story. I also hated the fact that I am supposed to feel bad for the ridiculously snotty second female lead. Felt no compassion for her whatsoever and I'm upset that the writers were trying to make me root for her. 

Goblin was ok, but definitely not one of my favorites. Sunny/Grim Reaper's story line really annoyed me even though most people found it touching. Plus I could not see the main leads as a couple for the life of me. I was kind of tempted to drop it towards the end. 

I don't know why so many people seem to love Suspicious Partner. It's an ok drama, but nothing more, Has a lot of weird interactions and I found the romance to be dead in this one. Loved the bad guy, though.

Now, don't throw stones at me. I don't get the hype about K-POP as a genre at all. I don't like the overwhelming majority of it at all. 

On the other hand, I actually enjoyed the Heirs even though this show seemed to have became a punching bag for bad for picking up its faults. People love to tear it down. The criticism is valid, but I still found it entertaining :D
An unpopular opinion?

All dramas are rubbish. And I'm not even trying to be facetious. Even the semi-decent ones can never really rise above the usual stupid cliches and tropes. Half the time my intelligence is thoroughly insulted and I wonder why I do this shit to myself.

Guess we all have our vices ...
Things people comment on and noticeable in Kdrama: 

1. No matter how someone is injured, the left side of the lower lip is ALWAYS injured (seriously why)
2. Slow reactions when someone calls or grabs the character. They have to pause and then react
3. Some hate, well, me too, that in some romance kdrama the woman calls the hero "president, boss, manager...etc" even until the last episode
4. Overacting the comedy scenes, in a cartoonish way, even during serious scenes

VERY Popular dramas that I HATED are: weightlifting fairy, the hairs, my love from another star, healer, faith, moon lovers and beautiful minds.

I guess people have their opinions nothing is perfect
  • Lee Jong Suk is a very poor actor;
  • The grand majority of male leads in Noona Romances are all one dimensional, boring characters;
  • The jversion of Liar Game is still better than the korean one;
  • Couple or Trouble is the Hong Sister's best drama;
  • Joo Won should have gotten the Daesang for Good Doctor, not Yongpal;
  • Marriage Not Dating is no more than a 6.5/10 for me;

This is so... liberating! We should do it more often ahah
@ samsoons I think that you might be right with Lee Jong Suk, but his looks often distract people from the fact that he can't act. I am guilty of that myself.
@Linus, that would the opposite for me ... if he could act (which he mos def can not), his looks would, and does, distract me from it alright, but not for the reason you suggest ... I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I find him hideous to look at. All those botched plastic surgeries.The guy's nose looks like it's plastered onto his face and his lips are pumped with collagen. I can't take him seriously with a face like that. I do apologize to his fans, but it is what it is.
@ PrettyCarEye LOL :D I'm not necessarily a LJS fan, but I do think that he has scenes in which he looks pretty decent. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
- Despite knowing a drama will be touching and fantastically made, I won't even consider it if it has a sad ending.
- I dropped It's Okay, That's Love... I just didn't like it that much, it wasn't bad but it wasn't my type of drama at all 
- I also never finished goblin, despite my love for Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, I just got bored with it 
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo was absolutely disappointing, even the acting was bad. I didn't feel the chemistry between the lead actors and I believe their real life relationship was made up for the drama to attract more attention. I don't know why overseas fans liked it so much after it was such a flop in Korea
- I don't find Lee Min Ho handsome at all. He just seems overrated.
- I absolutely hated "Suspicious Partner". It was interesting at first but started getting disappointing after 2-3 weeks. It was not my type of drama at all, I realized later, but I still decided to finish it.
- I prefer sad/depressing endings that have an impact on me, rather than already-expected happy endings.
- I don't like webdramas (not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not?). They're too short with little to no details.
I don't find Gong Yoo attractive. 
I agree with momo on Suspicious Partner. The ending was sooo slow and draggy.
I don't like Descendants of the Sun that much. I did enjoy watching it but it was too predictable...
the kdramas this year suck, except for Defendant. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was awful and Fight for my Way was average; I don't get the hype for these two dramas. 
School 2015 was better than School 2017. 
I agree with the comments above about Suspicious Partner. The first third of the drama was okay, but it lost steam in the remaining episodes. It should've been a 16 or even 12 episode drama. 
You Who Came from the Stars was kinda boring. 
I don't like gender benders like coffee prince
Most overrated dramas: BOF, queen in hyun's man,goblin, kill me heal me,another miss oh, city Hunter and the moon that embraces the sun
I don't like gong yoo and gong hyo jin(acting and otherwise)
I drop majority of good dramas if they have a sad ending.
I loved the ending of scarlet heart ryeo. The whole drama was pretty average imo.
I drop a drama that has uee, hwang Jung eum , shin se kyung, park yoochun or gong hyo jin as leads no matter how good the drama is.