Heartstrings
pinocchio
Age of youth
Healer, City Hunter, IRIS - 100/100

They're great fast-paced action on high budget that has both romance and thriller elements. The cast was perfect and the storyline always gets better in all of them.

1.You Who Came from the Stars

2. Healer

3.Because This is My First Life

Kill me heal me

I hear your voice

Pinocchio 

-Empress Ki 

-Save Me 

-Last Freinds

Lol these are just my faves rn I usually change a lot. I probably forgot some since its only 3 but whatever.

If I could only choose three.....

Reply 1997 : the one that feels like home. the characters and plots, despite any silly elements or happenings, are embedded in me, at this point. its importance is often overlooked; people forget that this was the cable drama that birthed not only the reply series, but tvn as a network.

Coffee Prince : the one that pushed the limits on people and relationships. the alien speech will remain as one of the most romantic moments probably ever. the beach remains one of the most tension-filled scenes i've ever seen on screen from any form of television.

Sandglass : the one that used a burned out match to light a fire. deeply moving and ever-relevant, the careers it sparked ever-present. it leaves you to wonder if there'll ever be another that had an impact anywhere as similar. 

Someone really needs to keep a tally of these going.... We need to see which shows come up the most. 

Aya:
Empress Ki
Secret
Cheese in the trap

I'm glad someone else liked "Cheese" as much as I did! I seem to only read negative comments about it. 

Lou:
1. Liar Game
2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
3. The Lover

They're actually not very old dramas, but I was so caught up in them, while I was watching them that I had to place them high on my list!
Liar Game is simply amazing! I love love love the cast (Lee Sang Yoon

Yess, Glad to see another vote for Kim Bok Joo. an overlooked Classic!

There is a serious Lack of "Goblin" in this thread. It should not be getting less top 3 mentions than Scarlet Heart Moon Lovers IMO.

Anyways 

1. Goblin

2. You who came from the stars

3. Legend of The blue sea. 

1- Jumong

2- Heart to heart/ Reply 1988

3- Secret/ Healer

1. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
  2. Goblin

And for 3, I can't really choose 3 K-Dramas that I love, But the show, One More Time, is probably a close 3rd. I rate them all 10 because they have changed my life.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Dong Yi

The Princess' Man

This is my top 3:

1) King2Hearts: The plot is unique at best and i like the pairing couple in this drama.  The political aspects, the dialogue with small and middle nations against bigger corporations and other stuff makes me rewatch as soon i have time. 

2) The Master's Sun: One of i most loved. We have several epic scenes about our OTP that made me cry at some moments. One of the best of Fantasy/supernatural genre and was a rollercoaster of emotions.

3)Fugitive: Plan B: My first K-Drama. I never laughed in a K-drama as i laughed here. Rain was superb and the chemistry was good and off the charts. I begin to love action comedy because of this drama

1. 49 Days
2. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
3. Vampire Prosecutor