tiabelle:

Full House (i felt like my soul was dying as i tried to watch, dropped at ep 5)

BOF (managed to finish it but i felt like gouging my eyes out the entire time)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (not into teacher student romance)

Secret Garden (couldn't get past ep 5 and i have tried repeatedly to watch it, guess it's not meant to be)

7th Grade Civil Servent (not joo won's best work)

Princess Wei Young (started great then became stupid)

You're beautiful (lord that was painful)

Fashion King ( just no...just...no)

Uncontrollably fond (on my hold list, doubt i'll go back to it)

Heirs (no words, just tried to piece together what was left of my brain cells after watching that train wreck)

7th Grade Civil Servant is not that popular. It has a score lower than 7.0 (And for a K-Drama after the 2010s, is hard to do that) and almost single person that i know, who watched, hated the drama. Including me. It's that case that you know that is bad and yet you won't stop watching.

For me, another drama that is popular but i cant see the appeal is Kill Me, Heal Me. 

Hate is a bit too strong but there are some drama I didn't like:

Boys Over Flowers and it was one of my first dramas so I guess it just didn't suit my taste.

Marriage not Dating, when I think of it, this drama was a total letdown and the synopsis completely misleaded me, I expected something different,

Koe Koi, I really didn't like this one, it was so boring and dull and I didn't like the characters.

KILL ME, HEAL ME : Maybe I can say I hated this one (well not really ahah), it was illogical, boring, and I disliked so much the female lead and most of the cast anyway except Ji Sung and his secretary.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart, I don't have words to express how frustrated I felt while watching this drama, I completed it only for Lee Jun Ki.

Surplus Princess, I simply found it stupid and pointless.

i wanna make it thru this but alas,  its so zzzzz to me:  Queen Seon Duk

Couldn't come to like Heirs.  The romance is literal abuse.  She doesn't want you, leave her alone!  Damn, it wasn't fun to watch.

From the looks of it, everyone loved  Because This is My First Life. I liked it until the main lead asked to marry the other main lead after knowing each other for a couple months. I was blown away and disgusted at how he acted as well. Closed off, miserable and only liked his damn cat.

Also- Goblin has a whopping age difference that I couldn't stand. For Secret Love Affair, I could handle it more but... ugh. It's the age difference thing that makes me not want to watch The Greatest Showman that is coming out this month. Zendaya is my age and Zac Efron is so much older. Makes me shiver. 

There are some other but I am gonna go with The Heirs -_-

I think almost all the "classic" dramas like 

boys over flowers 

secret garden 

you're beautiful 

and then 

the heirs ( I am also not a fan of Lee Min Ho - I don't think he is a good actor) 

Doctors 

Legend of the Blue Seas 

Bride of the Water God ( neither me nor one of my friends could finish this one)

Cheese in the Trap

Cinderella and the four knights ( my friend loved but for me.... not so much )

i am sure there more dramas that I hated but for me it sometimes that from the first episode I already know that I am not going to continue or after watching some episode. There are also some that I hate after rewatching.
Like The Heirs when I first watched it while it was airing I loved it but after rewatching I realized how bad just everything of the drama is.... my friend still likes it!

I also often fight with my friends because of dramas that one of us hates, while the other one likes it....SHe loves some of the already mentioned dramas and it can get pretty annoying when we start to discuss. :)

you are a very hateful one, aren't ya? :)))))

hahaha..... I would rather say that I am very passionate;)

i hated cheese in the trap, pinocchio and personal taste.

I'm not even sure why, they just triggered me or something lmaoooo. not a fan of any of the leads in these dramas

Strong Woman Doo Bong Soo (very boring, the couple is cute, but just this); While You Were Sleeping ( realy boring, they can see the future and does it for tiny and silly things; like you can travel times, but do it for not forget your wallet); Revolutionary Love (I watched only 3 episodes, the characters are exaggerated and without charisma); W (I dropped on episode 9).

the heirs 

pinocchio 

the bride of habaek

boy's over flowers 

secret garden 

goblin

strong women do bong soon

descendants of the sun 

cinderella and the four knights

healer

legend of the blue see

while you were sleeping