To everyone who is saying they hated Uncontrollably Fond- I dropped it midway and then picked it up a year later and I ended up finishing it. It is a slow progressing drama but once you get to the end- I promise it does get better. 

Bc the last episode (kinda spoiler), we get to see Woo Bin's character get in touch with his inner feelings. There was also a lot of things I didn't expect to happen in the last 5 episodes. I think it is the writer's fault for making it so freaking long but I love Woo Bin so I could stand it,

Sound of the desert... Latest added

Descendants of the sun

Herison:

Boys Over Flowers is the worst kdrama ever!!

I agree!! I really really hate it.

Goblin: Couldn't stand the romance between the leads but loved the bromance. I guess I should give myself a pat in the back for watching at least 4-5 episodes of that. The sides characters were WAY more interesting than the main. If I ever continued it, it would be for that reason. 

You Who Came From the Stars

Goblin

Strong Woman ....something

The Heirs

Boys Over Flowers

Descendants of the Sun , Descendants of the Sun and Descendants of the Sun :D

Moon Embracing the Sun; Descendants of the Sun

Oh, dude let me tell you..........

Dropped

• Doctors - the first few episodes were good but then.....I just never liked the teacher/student dynamic and park shin hye's character never felt consistent 
  • Goblin - I actually loved everything about this ideally (the cinematography was gorgeous, the soundtrack the cast!!!) ahh everything seemed perfect but then somewhere a long the way while it was airing I just didn't care enough to continue and never went back? 
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - I'm not even sure why I don't like this; the cast, the story, everything just feels like gag to me. It's really hard to do a crime + love story properly perhaps
  • Suspicious Partner - I managed to get through a good number of episodes while it was airing and then I just could NOT get myself to continue. Similar to SWDBS
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - Maybe one day I'll go back to this.......but I just don't like Hwang Jung Eum's acting or character in any show :-(
  • Doctor Stranger - I finished Pinocchio and I Can Hear Your Voice and I just wanted MORE lee jong suk so I watched this but I couldn't continue even for him. I'm not much of a fan of medical dramas in general I suppose
  • Thumping Spike 2 - A cheesy and trashy show that I started watching for Lee Won Geun (not famous but i just needed to put it here anyways)
  • She Was Pretty - Hwang Jung Eum (Redeeming point: I really liked the best friends' friendship in the beginning and wish we could see for sisterhood like this in dramas!)
  • Save Me - Had potential but then just became like...........what's going on????????? no justice????? time skips.........what is the point of this show lol
  • Love Me If You Dare - My friend was OBSESSED with this show but I just never got it. The acting is bland, chemistry is eh, and there isn't enough suspense factor for a mystery drama

Somehow I trudged through/skipped through but I really don't know why (usually because the beginning of the show had potential?)

• School 2013 - I really don't know why people love it so much. The characters don't look like high schoolers and the plot just felt like a mess it was very boring for me 
  • Secret Garden - Oh it started off SO well so funny and likeable and then.....? Male lead became obsessive and female lead just......?????? liked him still?
  • Fated to Love You - There were a lot of cute moments but in the end I just really felt like they only got back together really because of the baby 
  • Flower Boy Next Door - I kept watching......waiting for something to happen.......it was such a snorefest. Enrique was cute but even after a while I didn't care for his character either. Park Shin Hye's character was just so z Z ZZZZ and that other guy who really liked her......just why fam why? he was kinda creepy
  • Coffee Prince - I skipped through this show for cute moments it was just slow? I was really bored most of the time.

Full House (the thai version was better and by far!)