some more..

W (Got bored)

LOVE ME IF U DARE (I was able to predict the criminal in all the cases before Hero :D)

GOBLIN( Main leads were hmmmm)

Heirs(completed watching ...thn thought Y i watched it..LMH character was ehhh and PHS  I will never watched her shows again  )

DOTS(I hate too fast love stories and Nona romance)

Reply 1997(it was just ok ok for me)

Otps4Life:

Definetly DOTS

Empress Ki

Cinderalla's four knights

W

I wanna add all Gender Bender dramas too...Never understood the hype about them xD

I don't hate City Hunter and Healer but I don't get why their so popular-.- 

Another Miss Oh. The main characters did some actions that I thought were wrong and unjustifiable that was just petty feelings. I became annoyed to the mains and more sympathetic toward the second leads. 

I tried watching DoTS with my friend, and we both found it pretty boring. Granted we only managed 2 eps in, and perhaps it gets better later on, but those 2 eps were exhausting. And I'd like to think I have pretty low expectations cuz I only recently got into KDrama.

The unnatural love at first sight was so random, cringe, and cliche all at once. I felt like there was no chemistry between any of the characters, bar maybe the two male leads. (funny enough Song Joong Ki and Song Hye ko are married now). Female lead's attitude was not likable at all. The whole secret army thing was also hard to pick up on, and it lacked any comedy or comic relief scenes.  

Maybe I'll give it another chance in the future, but it's the first series I've dropped so far. 

strong woman do bong soon

hwarang

w : 2 worlds

boys before flower

Suspicipus Partner; Boys over flowers; DOTS; Fight for my way; W - Two worlds; The Heirs;  and I feel like dropping while you were sleeping :/

Dots

Weight lifting fairy kim bok joo

Heirs

DOTS :has a meaningless plot.

Shinning Inheritance, Prime Minister & I:  Chemistry=zero

I never hate Dramas so strongly. But i have some popular dramas in my On-Hold list because they made me feel weird about something in the plot.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (If the serious part was made better... When she became the bodyguard of the CEO i was thinking in a story more relatable to the power struggle in his family, but we saw what happened)
The Bride of Habaek (This is because of the leads characters. The actors are top notch, but Habaek is the worst type of lead and the psychologist is the worst type of a lead lady)

Both Japanese versions of Hana Kimi (I don't like the Korean version either, but I think a lot of people don't like that version). I tried to like them, but for some reason I just couldn't. The crazy thing is I really like the Taiwanese version of the same story. 

9 End 2 Outs is not really super popular, but it seems like most of the people who have seen it say it's amazing, and I'm having trouble getting past episode 6. I watch long dramas all the time so a slow going drama doesn't bother me, but this show is just SO SLOW and it's only 16 episodes, I just get too bored with the main plot to want to go on.

Boys Over Flowers

The Heirs

I posted here before, but here are a couple more xD

- Fight For My Way

- While You Were Sleeping

- Suspicious Partner

- Love In the Moonlight

- W: Two Worlds

- You Who Came From the Stars

Goblin
W
You Who Came From the Stars
Legend of the Blue Sea
 Love in the Moonlight
Boys over Flower
Heirs
Majority of the 'famous'  KOREAN dramas to be honest.

Full House (i felt like my soul was dying as i tried to watch, dropped at ep 5)

BOF (managed to finish it but i felt like gouging my eyes out the entire time)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (not into teacher student romance)

Secret Garden (couldn't get past ep 5 and i have tried repeatedly to watch it, guess it's not meant to be)

7th Grade Civil Servent (not joo won's best work)

Princess Wei Young (started great then became stupid)

You're beautiful (lord that was painful)

Fashion King ( just no...just...no)

Uncontrollably fond (on my hold list, doubt i'll go back to it)

Heirs (no words, just tried to piece together what was left of my brain cells after watching that train wreck)