Which one did you want Hae Soo to end up with? I felt so sorry for the 4th prince, because he lived a dark and lonely life. So, who was your favorite prince between those 2?

So, for half of the show the 8th prince was my definite favorite. Then I did start to warm up to Wang So, but I couldn't justify her staying with him after all of the issues in the palace. I actually liked who she ended up with. I thought it was the only relationship that did not bring her any pain.

#Team4thPrinceWangSo!!!!♡♡♡♡\^O^/

From start till the end: only 4th prince.

That's why I hated female character, because of how she treat 4th prince and her lingering feeling for 8th prince.

First half of the show I was for the 8th Prince but the second half I was all over for the 4th Prince like Hae Soo :D 

Kwekwe:

First half of the show I was for the 8th Prince but the second half I was all over for the 4th Prince like Hae Soo :D 

It was exactly the same for me! ^^

I fell in love with the 8th till he turned bad

I was on team 4th prince from the beginning to ending....Anytime you have a wife,that's sweet as could be,and you giving her cousin a love poem then you're automatically a douche-.- Then to top that off the cosin still treats Soo like her daughter....The dude was soooo sweet,so I knew eventually he'd turn bad.....That's why I couldn't with the 8th prince,and was team Wang So all the way:D

I didnt ship her with any of the princes... i couldnt ship her with the 8th cuz i kept thinking thats your cousin's husband,noooo....

I was spoiled because I saw the original Scarlet Heart first and in that show, I was 8th all the way. In Ryeo, they made the 8th Prince much weaker, both politically and emotionally.  Quite frankly, if she wanted to survive, she should have asked 13 to marry her. So would have been mad but he wouldn't have hurt him. 

Both. Don't make me choose! lol

It's been a while since I watched it, but I recall thinking that the romance in that show was awful. I'm a fan of Lee Joon-gi, but his character's relationship with the main character turned out to be pretty toxic. There were likable aspects of both the 4th prince and the 8th prince, but the character relationships in that show turned out to be a big letdown for me. I don't think there was a relationship that wasn't sad on some level... =|

Honestly, the princes should have ended up together and Hae Soo should have gone back to the future. A happy ending for everyone. 

4th Prince, the chemistry was on fire. But totally agree, he was a bit toxic.

Plus, come on! 8th's prince wife freaking died, he didn't even love her, does he even know how to love Hae Soo? He always stood by and let her go through pain.

Throwing another contender:

14th Prince. Like come on, that boy was loyal, sweet, and took care of her. He even got to marry her in the end 

Neither, because neither couples resulted in a healthy relationship.

I was team Prince #14 since the second there was a chance that was going to happen.