ylisse wrote: ** Since Prosecutor Jae Kyung know the reasons of Jang Tae San's escape, In Hye and his relationship to Detective Im as well as Soo Jin's condition , I somehow feel I like Jang Tae San needs to be captured now and stop running.**

I was thinking the same thing!
**If he's to get caught it would have to be by the prosecutor, I think. Jae Kyung could help him escape the assassin and the police (the spy). After she would help him find the evidence to clear his name.**
I started this drama; it's quite different and somehow exciting.
I watched two episode of this drama; it has potential but there are some unrealistic things in it such as getting in that type of accident, two cops are unconscious or dead while he walks out of there with a little scratch on his forehead. I know this is Kdrama but they should keep it real a bit.
CheerfulSoul wrote: I watched two episode of this drama; it has potential but there are some unrealistic things in it such as getting in that type of accident, two cops are unconscious or dead while he walks out of there with a little scratch on his forehead. I know this is Kdrama but they should keep it real a bit.

Find me an action drama/serie/movie that happens to be even slightly realistic, I dare you!
Paquito-D9 wrote: Find me an action drama/serie/movie that happens to be even slightly realistic, I dare you!

A bit historical but there's "The Warlords", there's also IP Man and many other martial arts movies.
The accident was caused on purpose by the antagonists. It was set up for him to be transported, and while in route, the motocylist speed in and wrecked on purpose right in front of the van so that it would crash, thus, ideally, killing Lee Jun Ki's character. Except that he wasn't killed. He saw it right before it happened and already knew they were trying to kill him so in those precious few moments, he shielded himself from the flying glass with cloth. Due to his position in the van, he didn't take the brunt of the injuries and so was able to get away without a lot of injuries but for cuts and bruises. Rewatch that whole scene again. :-) You can see what I'm talking about and it justifies why he's not overly injured. :-)
CherryBunny wrote: The accident was caused on purpose by the antagonists. It was set up for him to be transported, and while in route, the motocylist speed in and wrecked on purpose right in front of the van so that it would crash, thus, ideally, killing Lee Jun Ki's character. Except that he wasn't killed. He saw it right before it happened and already knew they were trying to kill him so in those precious few moments, he shielded himself from the flying glass with cloth. Due to his position in the van, he didn't take the brunt of the injuries and so was able to get away without a lot of injuries but for cuts and bruises.

Rewatch that whole scene again. :-) You can see what I'm talking about and it justifies why he's not overly injured. :-)

I was about to explain that, thank you ^^
CheerfulSoul wrote: A bit historical but there's "The Warlords", there's also IP Man and many other martial arts movies.

Haven't watched those, but if 1 man can take down over 5 people trained in martial arts and god knows what else down, it is not realistic.
Paquito-D9 wrote: Haven't watched those, but if 1 man can take down over 5 people trained in martial arts and god knows what else down, it is not realistic.

In Ip Man, it's mostly one on one fights. And in The Warlords, it's a war movie so you can guess the rest.
CheerfulSoul wrote: In Ip Man, it's mostly one on one fights. And in The Warlords, it's a war movie so you can guess the rest.

Regardless... Over 90% of all action movies/dramas/series are very unrealistic!
I'm excited about this one, I'll try to wait till it's finished to start it though.

Paquito-D9 wrote: Regardless... Over 90% of all action movies/dramas/series are very unrealistic!

Hay Paqui, I'm back !
Paquito-D9 wrote: Regardless... Over 90% of all action movies/dramas/series are very unrealistic!

I didn't say otherwise but in this one; it's so clear, all I am saying is that they should try to keep it real even a little.
although it may seem unrealistic i am still loving this drama :)
I'm not sure what everyone means by unrealistic. It's not like he has super powers or something. He's running for his life (well, his daughter's life, really) and it shows him getting out of predicaments, even if it's with extraordinary luck. In any case, a dramas job is to entertain and this one is doing a pretty decent job. What I like about the drama is that it keeps up with suspense. It also shows that our main character, the police, and the prosecutor are all getting tired. With the two week time frame this drama covers, both the directing and acting do a great job with keeping to a realistic timeline. The scenes during twilight really make the days seem long for Tae-san.
I still like this drama although I was a little pissed at the stupidity of the good guys at the beginning. I think it's taking a good turn lately.