MDL Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

A man (Lee Joon-Gi) lives his life meaninglessly. He is falsely accused of murder. The man learns that he has a young daughter stricken with leukemia. For the next two weeks, he struggles to save his daughter.

Cast:

Lee Jun Ki - Jang Tae-San
Kim So-Yeon - Prosecutor Park Jae-Kyung
Park Ha-Sun - Seo In-Hye
Ryu Soo-Young - Detective Im Sang-Goo
Song Jae-Rim - killer
Lee Chae-Mi - Soo-Jin (Jang Tae-San's daughter)

Teaser:

This seems different and interesting.
i'll be watching this for lee jun ki and the cute little kid ;)
Awww I already want to cry :'(
As you said this is different and very intriguing. I will be waiting for it.
Wasn't thinking of watching this but after seeing the teaser this looks quite tempting. :)
Pantheria wrote: Wasn't thinking of watching this but after seeing the teaser this looks quite tempting. :)

Lol, same with me. It looks awesome.
Another different story; yes I will watch this when it comes out.
seems interesting ~ but I don't know if i'll watch it..
A talented actor like Jun Ki? Of course I am in! Plus the storyline seems unusual which is something I like.
One day more and it starts ! Few days more and it gets subbed..... I fear thous are looooooong days.
So it started....

First ep was so short, i want more and i want it now!

Plot is well done, storytelling is quick and intence, no tilly-tallying or useless vistles-bells.Cast was perfect, LJK was amazing....and i think i go rewatch it one more time.

Two Weeks OST "Run" (Full song) by NELL :
(no spoilers)

Loving this show, the best ongoing show in my opinion. Tight plot, amazing cast, cinematic directing.....................and NELL, frigging Nell for ost! Oh my dream just came true ..................:)
I think it will be a great drama and make me cry because of the young girl and the story really sad.
I agree with You....