i agree that the ending is logical but i would love to see a XX year later scene :x
I think this drama is all about Lee Jun Ki; if it was another actor I don't think it would get this attention.
I didn't find the ending dissatifying and the whole drama was good enough. I rated it 8/10 :)
I finally decided to watch it and finished it last night. I wanted to watch it because of Ryu Soo Young. He made me hate his character in the first half of the drama, which was awesome. I tend to be biased and defend them to the bitter end, so I liked that I could hate his character even though I love the actor. <3 And while I did like the drama, it was because of the villains, they made the whole thing so interesting and made me keep watching, the action, and the lack of an overly sappy romance, there was just enough. I am still not Lee Jun Ki's fan (I'm pretty sure I never will be) and I feel I would have probably cried in the "heart tugging" scenes if it was another actor. I didn't shed one tear, or even get teary eyed, and I'm a crybaby when it comes to dramas.
I loved the ending. After all the dismal endings I have endured during my k-drama addiction this was a breath of fresh air. Finally the villain met a horrific fate. I just love that he was disfigured and made blind. What a fitting ending for a guy who was going to kill an eight year old girl. How anyone could not tear up during the scenes with LJK and the little girl is beyond me. That child actress was just brilliant. Bit disappointed that LJK felt he needed a sabbatical to get his life together for his little girl. I didn't really get that. But still I was happy the writers didn't kill him off.
its been a while since i haven't got bored of a k drama this one has me hooked im loving it, half way through it i've always loved escapee type shows and this is sick very entertaining and doesn't drag on like most k dramas though sometimes its not believable like when those gangstas crash the car filled cops on the highway and beat them with bats and they don't even fight back, your police u have guns they just stand there taking bats too the stomach
I love this drama so much.........I love the casts LJK ,LCM,PHS and KSY..........the are all good......

nekoblah wrote: i agree that the ending is logical but i would love to see a XX year later scene :x

yeah ...
To cheerfulsoul I went LOL @ Kim soo yeon( park gomsa) and jo min ki (moon il suk) two shot photo hahaha To Ashrifah the last episode gifs are nomu kiwoyo !!! Thx for sharing chingu duri