Second ep. was good too. And with it we can announce intro period of this drama finished. Its really quick bc mostly intro can take up 1/3 of drama. I like this tempo and way how story is told. Clean, sharp details, nice scenes setting up emotional base and explaining characters reasons to be who they are. So, after first 2 episodes we are in staring point of two week time. Two weeks = 14 days and we are left with 14 episodes. I wonder does they do 1 ep=1 day or not.....?? We can see it with next two episodes what air in starting week. We know all what happened and why, nothing was hidden from us....so, this is next thing what makes me curious - how they make him solve this so that it is captivating for us to watch?
I am loving this drama! Had been waiting months for it, and not at all disappointed. What I really like is the new kind of role Lee Jun Ki is playing. In all of his previous roles he plays a good guy. In Two Weeks, his character is very deeply flawed, and actually comes off as rather unlikable here in the beginning. Of course, we have been given glimpses of his past that hint as to why he is a bit like he is, and that makes him more acceptable, but still. I think this is a perfect opportunity for Lee Jun Ki to show everyone how diverse he can be as an actor.
Loving Lee Jun Ki in this role! An interesting plot indeed. Yay for him picking interesting roles! :)
i had no plans to watch this originally which i regret now coz this drama blew me offf i know its gonna be tear jerky ride but can`t help wanting more
Going great so far, Lee Jun Ki does not disappoint!
Lee Jun Ki♥ I hope that girl doesn't die :(
Now lets hope for a happy ending, at least for the little girl!
i love the how the story is fast pace.... and SJR is here too.. i love them both....
This drama is so thrilling! I love the countdown, with that on every episode, I think the pace will be kept heightened. The OST is very fitting, I liked it. :) The 4 main leads are doing great and are well-layered characters too. The child is cutee.. :)

**Though there is a high chance that he is already, still I hope Jang Tae San will not be framed again with his friend's death. **
ylisse wrote:
**Though there is a high chance that he is already, still I hope Jang Tae San will not be framed again with his friend's death. **

I think he will be, unfortunately.

I really am liking this show a whole lot. It's super suspenseful. I was literally sitting at the edge of my seat. I was so focused on how he's going to get out of the situations that he gets in, I didn't notice that I was leaning towards my tv!

The characters of the show are really interesting and it's the motivation for their thoughts and actions that make them good characters.

Spoiler: So far Tae-San and Prosecutor Park Jae-Kyung are the ones with the most interesting history. Although the detectives whole black and white view of life really makes me mad, I can see where he's coming from. We, as the audience, know more than he does, so it's logical to see him as guilty. Same with Prosecutor Jae-Kyung and Seo In-Hye. No one's on Tae-San's side just yet because they believe he committed the crime. I understand all this, but it still makes me frustrated. Makes for good drama though, doesn't it?

The ratings aren't too hot, but the show really is good. Just another example of how the ratings don't reflect on how good a show really is.
ricky wrote:
Spoiler: So far Tae-San and Prosecutor Park Jae-Kyung are the ones with the most interesting history. Although the detectives whole black and white view of life really makes me mad, I can see where he's coming from. We, as the audience, know more than he does, so it's logical to see him as guilty. Same with Prosecutor Jae-Kyung and Seo In-Hye. No one's on Tae-San's side just yet because they believe he committed the crime. I understand all this, but it still makes me frustrated. Makes for good drama though, doesn't it?

I agree with you :p
This drama is different and quite likeable. If Jun Ki keeps accepting these roles, I am sure he will grow a lot as an actor.
I am terrible...I saw this and all I could think was, "nice ass"
ricky wrote: The characters of the show are really interesting and it's the motivation for their thoughts and actions that make them good characters.

I agree. The melodramatic touch was very convincing because the character motivations make sense. It has a very tight writing, I am still hooked on this drama just like I was on the beginning.

** Since Prosecutor Jae Kyung know the reasons of Jang Tae San's escape, In Hye and his relationship to Detective Im as well as Soo Jin's condition , I somehow feel I like Jang Tae San needs to be captured now and stop running.**