I recently started this drama and I like to see Lee Jun Ki in such role. He's doing a very good job while the drama itself isn't that epic, only a little better than other dramas because of its theme.
ep 13 ending .... wtf?????
I did think there were some implausible elements in this episode. First of all, Tae Sun was given only half an hour to get to where they told him to go, but in that half hour, it was supposedly enough time for all this other stuff to happen, in thirty minutes or less? I really can't buy that. :p Finally, the last scene. While it did make for an awesome cliffhanger, it was really kind of ridiculous if you think about how it had to have been pulled off. I love this drama, I loved this episode, but I think that this time they did kind of take an unrealistic detour from reality with the story in this episode.
cherry u should censor ur comments since its a huge spoiler for other ppl but yea i agree .... i'm loving this drama and alot of scenes dont make sense but u can kinda let it slide but this time u just really cant =.=
I was stunned with ep 13 ending; it's good that we only have to wait until tomorrow not next week.
This drama began to capture my interest in a good way lately; I just can't get enough of it.
Yay, the staging for the finale was quite strong, I just hope the writer will not do the same thing with that ending of 49 days. Quite shocking, but really depressing.
I have this feeling that the ending will ruin the drama. I hope I am wrong.
I just watched ep 15 and I am so excited about the last episode. Fingers crossed for a good ending.
I am hoping for a good ending, too. I was a bit disappointed with the ending of ep 15 though. Throughout the whole drama, they've done a really good job with episode endings and cliffhangers, but in ep 15, which should be a major cliffhanger, I felt they made it way too predictable.
excited about the ending too 87% atm x.x **edit** just finished and gotta say the ending was not satisfying ....
And another drama for the list of favorites.
nekoblah wrote: excited about the ending too 87% atm x.x

**edit**
just finished and gotta say the ending was not satisfying ....

i agree **with the not so satisfying.. but it was very fitting and realistic. i was wishing they would end up together, too.

the camping scene was very emotional for me. i dont know if its just me but it was the first time the father and daughter were together. im so in love with Soo Jin, wish i could see her in a drama soon.
The last episode was pretty logical. I liked the way they ended things in this drama.
DreamyLife wrote: The last episode was pretty logical. I liked the way they ended things in this drama.

Yup me too. I was satisfied with the ending.