I have watched The Happy Loner and I realised I've never seen a drama about mental health like that and I'd like to.  Thank you!

(Please don't tell me to watch kill me heal me or it's okay that's love; I already watched those)

Try:

• My Ahjusshi
  • Love Song 
  • The World Between Us
  • Wake Up
  • Sachiiro no One Room
  • Meloholic

My mister

Project S: Skate our souls

Be Melodramatic has a great plotline about a characters mental health after a traumatic event in her life. I cried a bunch and the drama has remained in the back of my mind ever since, I recommend it to anyone that doesn't get triggered by mental health issues. 

I really enjoyed Beautiful Mind

kill me heal me, it's okay that's love

thirty but seventeen

be melodramatic

THIRTY  BUT SEVENTEEN 

I know this won't help you now, but there's a show about psychiatrists coming out later this year. Scheduled for May. It's called Soul Repairer, if this isn't about mental health, I don't know what is.

Shoot My Heart. A movie, but I absolutely LOVED it. Set in a psychiatric hospital and tackles heavy things in a very amazing way. A quick watch, but not light.

It's okay, that's love is favorite one. Bonus for Lee Kwang Soo

For sure it is "A Piece of Your Mind" - it is an ongoing kdrama

• Just Between Lovers
  • Rich Man ( It talks about mental health, but I personally didn't enjoy the drama)
  • Heart to Heart 
  • Flower Boy Next Door
  • Chocolate
  • Sky Castle (One of the best dramas out there, mental health is obviously not the main story line, but you definitely get a better understanding of it after watching this drama. Plus, this drama is very binge-worthy)
  • Everything and Nothing (a mini kdrama, but I really liked it and it certainly contains mental health)
  • My Ahjussi