Lindysaducos wrote: I'm now on the 16th episode.. Can't stop myself from lolling all day =))

Oh how I miss those bright days... Running Man is not what it used to be anymore, I miss it when they just had silly games inside of closed buildings and such... I gotta rewatch the first 30 or so episodes!
DiaNine wrote: Oh how I miss those bright days... Running Man is not what it used to be anymore, I miss it when they just had silly games inside of closed buildings and such... I gotta rewatch the first 30 or so episodes!

Oh yes they were the best, but I still find it enjoyable ^^
MeiLi wrote: Oh yes they were the best, but I still find it enjoyable ^^

I do too, but finding it enjoyable and funny is just not the same thing as finding it completely hilarious and awesome. When I started watching RM, I watched it from morning to night until the episodes began to change...
If I am dreaming about Running Man after the first 15 eps, I wonder what will happen after 150+ eps.
Monday Couple is soooo... perfect. Call me selfish, but I think they should marry. XD
tvxqjung wrote: Monday Couple is soooo... perfect. Call me selfish, but I think they should marry. XD

Super Agree :) I just watched the episode 157 and the peppero game...
tvxqjung wrote: Monday Couple is soooo... perfect. Call me selfish, but I think they should marry. XD

I know right ?! Ji Hyo is unforgivable lol
Gwangtoad made me laugh real loud =))))
I love this variety show!<3 It makes me crack up every time
I watching it but usually only episodes where are people I know :D But It's funny and I like it but now my favorite variety show is We Got Married :D
I can't wait until next weeks episode its going to have 3 members of Big Bang
I loved this Sunday's episode. Idol Land *Does grabby hands!* I loved the opening. My favorite performances were Kwang Soo's, Jong Kook's (since I heard the song I started laughing), Gary's and Jae Suk's. I have re-watched that part a few times already.
Ari_Lee wrote: I loved this Sunday's episode. Idol Land *Does grabby hands!*

I loved the opening. My favorite performances were Kwang Soo's, Jong Kook's (since I heard the song I started laughing), Gary's and Jae Suk's. I have re-watched that part a few times already.

Gary is really cute doing the dance :)
Gary was the best for me
The episode with Shinhwa as guests was awesome! :'D