Coffee Prince <3 I watch this a few weeks ago, I feel like watching it again...lol
Just finished the book. The translation wasn't perfect but it was really really good non-the-less. I highly recommend reading it for any who enjoyed the drama.
LisNoir wrote: Coffee Prince <3

I watch this a few weeks ago, I feel like watching it again...lol

and they way you were gushing as though it was your first time watching made me want to rewatch it too..lol
DANNNGET WHY DID YOU ALL PUT THE PICTURES UP.. now I feel like watching it again!!... i re-watch "MARRY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT" last night hehehe..

KamZ wrote: and they way you were gushing as though it was your first time watching made me want to rewatch it too..lol
oooops sori Kamz.. it wasnt you that posted the pic it was the other members!! . hehehhee.. but looking at the pix post on this thread made me want to watch it AGGGGEEEEENNN!!..
KamZ wrote: and they way you were gushing as though it was your first time watching made me want to rewatch it too..lol

Jajajaja...
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: oooops sori Kamz.. it wasnt you that posted the pic it was the other members!! . hehehhee.. but looking at the pix post on this thread made me want to watch it AGGGGEEEEENNN!!..

heh..no worries...i feel like watching it again too...^_^
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: oooops sori Kamz.. it wasnt you that posted the pic it was the other members!! . hehehhee.. but looking at the pix post on this thread made me want to watch it AGGGGEEEEENNN!!..

muahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough-hack*
dahahahahahahahahahhahaha dont laugh Sleepninja dannnget it was u who posted them pix hehehehe!!!...

Sleepninja wrote: muahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough-hack*
KamZ wrote: heh..no worries...i feel like watching it again too...^_^

lmfao!!.. xx
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: dahahahahahahahahahhahaha dont laugh Sleepninja dannnget it was u who posted them pix hehehehe!!!...

MEHRONG! :p
mehrong!! back atcha!!...
Sleepninja wrote: MEHRONG! :p
OHEMGEE! I love all the eyecandy in this drama. They did such a good job with the casting.

Sleepninja wrote: OHEMGEE! I love all the eyecandy in this drama. They did such a good job with the casting.

Sweet boy...so sad!
The men of Coffee Prince <3. They were all so funny. This cast had so much chemistry.