Jajaja Jeanie...High Five!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Weren't you gushing about your hubby earlier? Stick with one guy damnit! :P

shut it you! and I almost wrote that D reminds me of Choi Han Gyul but I always talk about D and I know people are probably sick of hearing about him so...yeah...shut it you!
jeanie65jh wrote: shut it you! and I almost wrote that D reminds me of Choi Han Gyul but I always talk about D and I know people are probably sick of hearing about him so...yeah...shut it you!

I prefer you gushing on about D :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I prefer you gushing on about D :P

I'll do that in chat! D...Skye is being mean to me!
jeanie65jh wrote: I'll do that in chat! D...Skye is being mean to me!

*picks on Jeanie* Hold on, let me drink coffee to stay on topic.
It was my first modern drama on internet, so I loved it! I really thought that Yoon Eun Hye can act but now I don't have the same opinion about her but Gong Yoo was great and he still is. ;)
I tried to watch it. Loved it for the first couple of episodes then the crying was too much lol in every episode she cried so I just dropped it....might pick it up again later. :D
Go-To-The-Extreme wrote: I tried to watch it. Loved it for the first couple of episodes then the crying was too much lol in every episode she cried so I just dropped it....might pick it up again later. :D

You dropped it!? You have to go back to it. It's my all time fave k-drama, so good!
Go-To-The-Extreme wrote: I tried to watch it. Loved it for the first couple of episodes then the crying was too much lol in every episode she cried so I just dropped it....might pick it up again later. :D

Even if i dont love it, it's too good of a drama to drop.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Even if i dont love it, it's too good of a drama to drop.

You just gained some LisNoir's brownie points!

LisNoir wrote: You just gained some LisNoir's brownie points!

And you just made my stomach growl. I just realized I haven't eaten yet. :O
I've been re-watching this drama and I still love it as much as I did when I first watched it three years ago. I love the beach scene in ep. 9 (even if the things he does sometimes make him look like a perv...lol) I just started ep. 10
LisNoir wrote: I've been re-watching this drama and I still love it as much as I did when I first watched it three years ago.

I love the beach scene in ep. 9 (even if the things he does sometimes make him look like a perv...lol)

I just started ep. 10

I've rewatched Coffee Prince two times and I'll probably watch it again soon, and every time I watch it it gets better :D