beca256 wrote: I've rewatched Coffee Prince two times and I'll probably watch it again soon, and every time I watch it it gets better :D

I'm enjoying it as if it was my first time watching it. :D
LisNoir wrote: I'm enjoying it as if it was my first time watching it. :D

The first time I watched it I didn't like it, I fell in love with it the second time so for me the second was better :)
I've been thinking about watchng it again. :D But I have so much on my plate already T - T
I've watched it five times...I could watch it again right now. I completely adore it..the best! the end.
i have also been thinking about watching it again :) its probably a drama you could watch 20 times and still love it as much as the first.
One of my favorite dramas :) LOVe it!!! I'll probably watch it again.
I am bored. I'm all drama funked out. What to do when you are in a funk? Watch Coffee Prince! This drama is so well written, fun, romantic, bromantic and smart. Even with the all the drama cliche's: piggy back rides, girl dressed as a boy, rich chaebol and poor but plucky heroine, second lead mini love triangle, this drama shines above so many others for me. It has such a sweet romance. The friendships that develop feel genuine. Pretty much close to perfect. I'm just saying...I'm watching ep 1 for the sixth time. If there are any of you out there who haven't seen this drama yet... I couldn't recommend a drama more highly. I am in lurve with this show. *end of gushing*
♪Prrreeeeeeettty pictures!♫

I demand another drama, movie, SOMETHING! with these two NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMON!!!!
sleepninja wrote:

i demand another drama, movie, something! With these two now!!!!!!!!!!!! Summon!!!!

i second this! Summon!!! X2.
Just converted the book to epub format and have tomorrow off... Dramathon + Bookathon = Sleepless night
FANGIRL MODE!!!!!! I just love all of the eycandies in this drama! Gong Yoo, and the other waiters are so GUH! ♥.♥