Nana87 wrote: They are going to be making bank $$ I just can't wait for the LA concert :D Can it please be april already.

Good for them. I hope they have an awesome tour. :)

Almost one month exactly until LA concert :D I can't wait.
Laugarza wrote: Good for them. I hope they have an awesome tour. :)

Almost one month exactly until LA concert :D I can't wait.

I know 1 whole month. I really wish it flies by.
Got my ticket :D Can't wait to see them~!!
Bought my ticket for London, Can't wait!
All those going to BAP's concert in the US, you can check out powerhouse for official goods. Looks like the purchase of their first CD comes with a high touch session

I really want a matoki light stick, but oh my gosh so expensive 0.0

But they're on Ebay for cheaper :p

Plus there the even cheaper version:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAP-Baby-official-Light-handlighting-Lightstick-kPOP-B-A-P-rabbit-Light-Stick-/310692253992?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4856b39128

They're cute too~
went to B.A.P concert today! Again no bag check, camera was allowed even tho the ticket said no camera. Heard the pit was crazy with lots of pushing and they sprayed everyone with water like last year, but overall it was good and very cute! Check out my fb for pics and some videos which i posted on utube

nekoblah wrote: went to B.A.P concert today! Again no bag check, camera was allowed even tho the ticket said no camera. Heard the pit was crazy with lots of pushing and they sprayed everyone with water like last year, but overall it was good and very cute! Check out my fb for pics and some videos which i posted on utube

OMG neko I can't wait for the LA concert :) You got pretty good fancams. So excited!! How long was the concert?
Nana87 wrote: OMG neko I can't wait for the LA concert :) You got pretty good fancams. So excited!! How long was the concert?

It was alittle bit more than 2hr, felt really really short.... maybe cuz we started later than intended
nekoblah wrote: It was alittle bit more than 2hr, felt really really short.... maybe cuz we started later than intended

Thanks I really hope they let us take cameras in too. I have to wait a whole week for the concert >_< I just can't wait!
Nana87 wrote: Thanks I really hope they let us take cameras in too. I have to wait a whole week for the concert >_< I just can't wait!

the intensity isnt as great as big bang but it is definitely the cutest concert i have seen lol
nekoblah wrote: the intensity isnt as great as big bang but it is definitely the cutest concert i have seen lol

I can only imagine how great big bang must be live. I was fangirling just from watching your fancams lol.
Nana87 wrote: I can only imagine how great big bang must be live. I was fangirling just from watching your fancams lol.

big bang was my first concert so i was actually not really prepared for that one.... my camera went dead during the first 30min :(
nekoblah wrote: big bang was my first concert so i was actually not really prepared for that one.... my camera went dead during the first 30min :(

Aww that sucked. I've only seen GD live and just him alone was amazing. Must see big bang one day :)