Laugarza wrote: The London tour date addition is mentioned here. The ticket information is going to be up on the 19th. Hope you can go. I am excited about the one in LA :)

http://unitedkpop.com/2014/03/bap-live-on-earth-concert-london/

Thanks for that. I can't find any confirmation on our (the UK) end yet, but just a few more days and all should be revealed. Hopefully. Until it's fully confirmed I don't want to get my hopes up =P

That said....anyone been to any of these before that can tell me if it's worth buying standing tickets, rather than seating? Of course I'd want to be closer to the stage but I'm 5ft nothing, and I've heard that might be problematic. Pushing from the crowd, being able to see, etc etc. Even with glasses my eyesight isn't great and this will probably a rare opportunity to go and see them.
Kailakin wrote: Thanks for that. I can't find any confirmation on our (the UK) end yet, but just a few more days and all should be revealed. Hopefully. Until it's fully confirmed I don't want to get my hopes up =P

That said....anyone been to any of these before that can tell me if it's worth buying standing tickets, rather than seating? Of course I'd want to be closer to the stage but I'm 5ft nothing, and I've heard that might be problematic. Pushing from the crowd, being able to see, etc etc. Even with glasses my eyesight isn't great and this will probably a rare opportunity to go and see them.

I don't recommend standing especially since you're short like me lol I always get seated since I don't like the pushing and craziness going on in the pit. I wanted to get pit this time since it was going to be a seated pit but they sold out within like 5 minutes. I ended up getting the second row after pit so the seats aren't too bad. I can't wait to see them next month.
Kailakin wrote: Thanks for that. I can't find any confirmation on our (the UK) end yet, but just a few more days and all should be revealed. Hopefully. Until it's fully confirmed I don't want to get my hopes up =P

I found a poster with the information too so hopefully you hear more in the UK soon.

I have done pit before. I am like 5ft 4in and I had trouble seeing too. I had the luck to be behind someone wearing a wolf hat (an exo fan) and a 6ft tall person. I somehow got in front of these people and ended up behind someone holding up a sign. :(

Some pushing might occur depending on how excited people get but it doesn't get to bad. I would do pit again if I absolutely love the group :) If you do standing pit I recommend wearing comfortable shoes.

http://www.twisted-talent.com/
Laugarza wrote: I found a poster with the information too so hopefully you hear more in the UK soon.

I have done pit before. I am like 5ft 4in and I had trouble seeing too. I had the luck to be behind someone wearing a wolf hat (an exo fan) and a 6ft tall person. I somehow got in front of these people and ended up behind someone holding up a sign. :(

Some pushing might occur depending on how excited people get but it doesn't get to bad. I would do pit again if I absolutely love the group :) If you do standing pit I recommend wearing comfortable shoes.

Haha definitely comfortable shoes ^^
I'm just too short for pit lol
jellyfishdrama wrote: @Nana87 Ahh, do you live nearish LA?
If so, i'm so jealous~ so many kpop events in LA.

@ohailaurenn I would normally be going to the NYC show, but since its in April I'm up here at school, so i'll be going to Chicago ㅠㅠ

Yes I do live in LA. Living in LA has it's perks though it's hard on your pocket since I want to go to all of them lol.

from what i heard from friends who went to BAP's concert last year i wouldnt recommend standing tickets for BAP unless you are a pusher :x
Laugarza wrote: I found a poster with the information too so hopefully you hear more in the UK soon.

which group did u go? i really think it depends on whos concert you went to :x
nekoblah wrote: from what i heard from friends who went to BAP's concert last year i wouldnt recommend standing tickets for BAP unless you are a pusher :x

which group did u go? i really think it depends on whos concert you went to :x

That is true. It depends on the concert. People react differently.

The last standing ticket I got was kcon so it was a mix of fans. Thankfully there wasn't really much pushing. I think it just happened during one groups performance to me.

I have been to other standing concerts and one thing I don't like is if you have to get out of area for a moment you can't get back to your original spot easily.
bts won over them? Hooow nooooo, i like them both but but
Hm, thanks for the advice/info guys. Sounds like I'd be better off with seating even though I wanted to be closer for reasons. This if I manage to get a ticket at all! Definitely not a pusher...xP. Edit: Oh, info is up now. Does anyone know the difference between VIP stall and stall tickets - apart from the price, and being able to get in 30 minutes early? I'm presuming you'd be closer but... yeah.
Super excited with B.A.P coming to London for the first time :D I was planning on getting VIP stalls hopefully when tickets come out. I don't think there's much of a difference between VIP stalls and stalls since they're not separate areas.
Same here, although I'm curious as to when they'll sell the VIP stall tickets. A lot of people seem to think it'll only be in the presale, but... Getting in 30 minutes early would be useful at least.
It would be useful....I definitely want to beat some of that rush. I hope its not only in the presale though because that would only be for O2 customers :/ Since i'm not on O2 i was thinking about getting it through the general onsale
Yeah, there are quite a few people begging O2 customers to buy extra VIP tickets for them because of it. I don't think anybody has actually bothered to try to find out whether VIP tickets will even be sold in the presale, all of them, or only just a few of them. There's just this general presumption that they'll be sold in the presale, and not outside of it. Basically everyone is presuming that 02 priority tickets means better tickets....and it doesn't. It just means early access to a variety of the tickets. EDIT: I have TWO VIP STALL TICKETS. I will be selling one of them on, for the SAME price I brought it at. All I'll be asking is a) somebody to travel with/meet me off and see me on my train and b) somebody who has patience as I'm a pretty nervous person. I will be putting this on tumblr and FB, because I'm looking for somebody really close or somebody who would struggle to get home due to distance. You are most welcome to stay at mine. This will not be first come, first serve, just message me telling me a little about yourself, where you are in conjunction to me and whether you would need to stay the night ^^. I live an hours train ride from London, in Kettering.
Wow BAP really is doing a bigger world tour. They added Australia dates in MaY :D
Laugarza wrote: Wow BAP really is doing a bigger world tour. They added Australia dates in MaY :D

They are going to be making bank $$ I just can't wait for the LA concert :D Can it please be april already.