Woah! Tonight's the night! BAP in Dallas! I will try my very hardest to keep my mom in line and not have her go wild crazy to where there are embarrassing youtube videos of her. Then again, I might just film her myself. xD
SeRose wrote: Woah! Tonight's the night! BAP in Dallas!
I will try my very hardest to keep my mom in line and not have her go wild crazy to where there are embarrassing youtube videos of her. Then again, I might just film her myself. xD

Lucky have fun!!! I can't wait for the LA one next Tuesday :)
I was there too!!!
SeRose wrote: Woah! Tonight's the night! BAP in Dallas!
I will try my very hardest to keep my mom in line and not have her go wild crazy to where there are embarrassing youtube videos of her. Then again, I might just film her myself. xD

I was there too!!!
I still have to wait 8 more days to see them!!! Totally cannot wait XD
The LA B.A.P concert was amazing! I had so much fun :D I was fangirling like crazy the whole time and my bias Daehyun was in front of me for most of the concert, took a lot of pics of him. Omg and baby Zelo is so freaking tall! He's so handsome too. I'm a total pedonoona lol. I'm so happy I was able to take lots of pics and fancams it just sucks when they don't let you have cameras. You can check out my YouTube for fancams and Flickr for pics.

Waaa~ nobody's been on this post in a long time *-*

Oh well.. I hope somebody here will be able to help me since nobody's answering me on youtube.  Can any fan tell me who it is at 11:10 in their MV Warrior? Unfortunately they all look the same in this vid so I have strictly no clue how the hell I should search for that except asking fans that might know ^^' 
Anyways~ many, many thanks in advance! <3

I really must say that I'm totally in love with their powerful songs & dances *w*
@Nezumi 1:10, behind the bars? Himchan ^^
Thank you so much, mika! <3 <3 <3
Is anyone else going to B.A.P's world tour in May/June? ;)
I am, just bought ticket to concert in Helsinki!!! :)
WHO IS READY  FOR GERMANY LOE AGAINNN!!!!!!!!
The tickets to the B.A.P's Helsinki concert are so expensive so I think I won't go :/
But I hope everyone who is going will have awesome time at their concert ;D
The prices for the tickets in Germany were insane, too. But I managed to get one. :)

mrwyoo, see you there I guess! :P