Hi! I want to know what song from a drama/movie that just makes you smile. There is always that one song that no matter how many times you listen to it, you can't help but think of how beautiful the song is. It hits you straight in the heart, if that makes sense. It just gives you the feels! The song that always does this to me is This Life by Moon Sung Nam from Because this is my first life. All the songs from this drama are good but this one just feels special.

What are yours?

Literally like all of Cruel City songs give you the feels but this one was on a whole other level.

The fan made video here is shit tho.

I could listen to this everyday.   When it was my profile song before the MDL changes,  I did! :((

I can't help but throw in another....from It's OK That Love

basically every ost from another miss oh, but if i had to choose one:

Wonderful picks! Some Taiwanese blood. An older one but still gives me the feels. It's from the drama Mars.

There are multiple of them, I really love most of Chicago Typewriter OST. Among them I have a preference for Come With Me and Writing Our Stories. They both are more nostalgic and melancholic song for me.

I also really like Love Fiction from It's Okay, That's Love. This one always bring me a smile.

I've been listening to this song all week ~Only one day by LYN From Mask OST

such great song!

Mine is also from Because This is My First Life.

It's sad but I can't stop listening to it. It speaks to my heart.

For me probably would be Higher Plane from Criminal Minds and Fox Rain from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I can't stop listening to them. 

I might be biased because KMHM is my favourite drama but dem feeeels

I've watched Mask a long time ago, but this song is very unforgettable. 

Also, it's nice that some of my faves are also getting the attention they deserve (especially Auditory Hallucinations - Jang Jae In).

There are undeniably a lot of great osts out there, some of which I may have never heard yet but, in my opinion, Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo's OST got to be one of the best! I'm emotionally attached to every song (most probably because of how much I cried while listening to them) but my top three faves would be: [not in order] Forgetting You - Davichi, My Love - LEE HI, and Can You Hear My Heart - Epik High, LEE HI

Other Songs I'm currently loving: I Open My Eyes (Just Between Lovers), Satellite (Chicago Typewriter), and Can't Go (Because This Is My First Life)

Main theme song of 20th century  boy and girl by melomance

Our stories by SG wannabe (chicago typewriter)

baby baby (jugglers)

Im saying by lee hong gi ( the heirs)

ANYTHING from weightlifting fairy

the entire OST of while you were sleeping

Main theme song of 20th century  boy and girl by melomance

Our stories by SG wannabe (chicago typewriter)

baby baby (jugglers)

Im saying by lee hong gi ( the heirs)

ANYTHING from weightlifting fairy

the entire OST of while you were sleeping

My current obsession is this English song from Queen for seven days 

https://youtu.be/rrTpL0DUFsY

And Ring my bell from Incontrollably fond OST 

https://youtu.be/HVQ2WKhByMU

And the last one from BTIMFL as well 

https://youtu.be/GE_fP7QrCSI