JoanneSmith:

I could listen to this everyday.   When it was my profile song before the MDL changes,  I did! :((

This OST will forever be my favorite 

And this one from Moon Lovers never fails to make me cry :( 

Definitely, this one:

But this one is also really emotional... I almost tear up every time I listen to it:

I have to add another one. It's not from a drama this time but from the move 'A werewolf boy'

WARNING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN THE VIDEOS !

Maybe I'm biased but this always holds a place in my heart:

Somehow this brings back good memories as well (even if I was shocked that Jay Park sang this initially):

I can't forget this either:

(and practically the entire Moon Lovers soundtrack)

And let's not forget this anthem either (whether you loved it or hated it):

As for a more recent example (I enjoyed the soundtrack far more than the drama itself, I'll admit):

Sorry for the long list but I have a playlist from each country I watch dramas and is dozens of songs xD I'll share the ones that are most touching/ my most favorites.

Some of the ones already posted like Auditory Hallucination and the one from It's OK, That's Love. 

From these dramas I usually love more than one OST but will share one of each. 

Moonlight Is Setting from Moon Embracing the Sun. One of the first OST in my personal playlist, could listen to it hundreds of times. 

I Miss You from Love in the Moonlight. Her dancing scene to this song is one of the most beautiful scenes ever.  Moonlight Drawn by Clouds by Gummy is another one that is beautiful. 

Forgetting You by Davichi from Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. All With You is another one 

Do you wanna hear me singing off key and sounding like a wounded animal, play this song. 

Someday, Somewhere from The Legend of the Blue Sea.

Beautiful from Goblin omg

Do you wanna hear me cry? Because this is how I cry. 

Wherever You Are from Hwarang. That scene with the casket and this song playing had me crying for weeks TT_______TT

The song that makes me believe in love. I'm Going to Meet You from Queen In Hyun's Man 

The song I'm probably listening to when I drunk text my SO. I Found You from Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

I'll probably play this at my wedding. Fateful Love from The Package. 

This song hits me in the metaphorical balls. Hero from It's OK, That's Love. 

from this drama also Cross My Mind, Soul, Sleepless Night, I Love You.. etc the whole thing just watch the drama. 

Whenever That Happens from Falling For Innocence.  Man that ringtone T.T

One of the most recent in my playlist Love is Crying from The King2Hearts

When I Saw You from A Korean Odyssey

I haven't seen the drama yet but this OST already made me fall in love with it.

The newest addition to my playlist this OST just put me in a happy mood. Radio Romance from Radio Romance.

Now from my other playlist. Chinese. 

Promise of the Wind from Boss and Me... 

Happy mood song A Smile is Beautiful from Love O2O, sang by the eyecandy from the drama

From my Taiwanese playlist. I Love Him from Autumn's Concerto. This song playing during that lovemaking scene omg

Although it was already shared I can't help myself. Zero from Mars

He's Not Worthy from Behind Your Smile

The whole soundtrack from this drama is fire. 

From my Japanese dramas this is Spanish cover of Jikan Yo Tomare from Itazura Na Kiss but it's from the anime not the drama, still beautiful OST. 

Christmas Song from From 5 to 9

BONUS: Oh, Baby from Full House Thai.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Me to you, you to me" - The Classic (Movie)

"You're Pretty" - Love Returns (Drama)

"Only U" - Uncontrollably Fond

"Stay With Me" - Goblin

"With You" -Manhole

I have no idea why but this makes me cry...

Eric Nam - Before The Sunset

Prettiest OST I've heard so far. Makes me rather cry than laugh lmao.

As of the moment, this one from Misty

Ran:

Mine is also from Because This is My First Life.

It's sad but I can't stop listening to it. It speaks to my heart.

I literally came here to post this song, first I see the person who made this discussion posted a song from Because this is my first life and then I scroll down a bit and there you are with my fav ost of all time. I'm so happy people recognize the beauty of it! When I first heard this playing I couldn''t even focus on what was going on in the scene bc I was so overwhelmed with the song. 

(Also my fav part of the song is between 2:04 and 2:34)

Jeana :

Literally like all of Cruel City songs give you the feels but this one was on a whole other level.

The fan made video here is shit tho.

hands down the best. I literally cried just listening to it.

nothing can beat the (WHOLE) OST of Master's Sun for me.

Hyorin - Crazy of You

t Yoonmirae - Touch Love

and Bride of the Century

Lee Hong Ki - What I Wanted to Say

and Scent of a Woman

Junsu - You Are So Beautiful

aaaand City Hunter

Jonghyun - So Goodbye

I'm really into Strongest Deliveryman OST these days. The songs are mostly acoustic-style having mellow sounds. There's one track that stands out for me, mostly because it was used mainly on the scenes that really tug my heart. I feel like crying every time I hear it. It gives me this cathartic feeling. Though it sounds kinda sad, it makes me feel hopeful about life. I think it's mostly because of the gentle vocals that perfectly complements the instrumental.

Oh my gosh, it has to be 'Winter is Coming' by Han Soo Ji from Goblin. This song makes me FEEL so much. There's something so magical and romantic about it. It instantly makes you think of their epic love. 

From 'The Eternal Love'