LisNoir wrote: Yes, he is.

that sounded like u just stuck out ur tongue after havin said that :D
kamz wrote: that sounded like u just stuck out ur tongue after havin said that :D

Jajaja, wae?

OH, and the leader role thing I think it's like a representative of the group. Possibly in interviews if no one can find anything to answer he has to come up with something...lolOr maybe he keeps the harmony in the group. I'm not really sure....lol
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, wae?

OH, and the leader role thing I think it's like a representative of the group. Possibly in interviews if no one can find anything to answer he has to come up with something...lolOr maybe he keeps the harmony in the group. I'm not really sure....lol

thanks lis-ssi..ofcourse i knew u would only b the one to oblige..RF and Mik-ia has conveniently ignored it haha...altho it still doesn't make sense to me..hehe...on what basis would they chose a leader of the group?..i don't think it's decided among themselves right?!!...
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, wae?

thanks lis-ssi..ofcourse i knew u would b the "only" one to oblige..RF and Mik-ia has conveniently ignored it haha...altho it still doesn't make sense to me..hehe...on what basis would they chose a leader of the group?..i don't think it's decided among themselves right?!!...
kamz wrote: thanks lis-ssi..ofcourse i knew u would b the "only" one to oblige..RF and Mik-ia has conveniently ignored it haha...altho it still doesn't make sense to me..hehe...on what basis would they chose a leader of the group?..i don't think it's decided among themselves right?!!...

I would say age, but Jo Kwon is the leader in 2 AM and he's not the eldest...Maybe the one who has more appeal or something....lol

OK, this was just cute...MIk-ia!!! I think there's someone who beats all fangirls...lol

awwww she's so cute lol

omg there's news/ articles/ videos posted of him after like every few mins..i'm so jealous...i wish i could say the same bout binnie..i hafta wait like forever for a piece of new info on him hahaha
kamz wrote: awwww she's so cute lol

omg there's news/ articles/ videos posted of him after like every few mins..i'm so jealous...i wish i could say the same bout binnie..i hafta wait like forever for a piece of new info on him hahaha

LOL, that's because he's in the military...After he comes out, there will be more news. Same thing will happen to KHJ when he joins to the army...
PinkDiamond wrote: The used to pick the leaders by age, but I believe they are now picked by charisma and ability to lead. At least that's what I think.

but SS501's leader wasn't KHJ (if i'm not mistaken), was he?
kamz wrote: but SS501's leader wasn't KHJ (if i'm not mistaken), was he?

Of course, he was/is....lol
LisNoir wrote: Of course, he was/is....lol

PinkDiamond wrote: Yes, he was the leader even then. I remember them saying that on WGM.

oh really?!!! hahaha chae-sue-ngae-o..nae-ga chai-mul-thae-sseo hahahaha...i thot it was the other guy..the lead singer of ss501..or is the lead singer khj too? hahaha