camouflagemik wrote: yup. 2nd solo album by october. by november japan tour. by december-january asia tour. he's super busy now. ^^

after that i think he will act again..

I do want to see him in a drama again...As long as there is no Oh Ha Ni, or some similar leading lady.
a gift for lis-noona...

I DO like your gift....jejejee
LisNoir wrote: I DO like your gift....jejejee

glad you liked it.. i'm pissed with my connection right now but those pics made my day today so i thought i'd share some with you and others here who might like it.. lol..

those came from my henecia ph family, i was busy chatting with them earlier.. they are some pervs noonas, ajummas, halmoni.. fun, fun, fun.. :D
camouflagemik wrote: glad you liked it.. i'm pissed with my connection right now but those pics made my day today so i thought i'd share some with you and others here who might like it.. lol..

those came from my henecia ph family, i was busy chatting with them earlier.. they are some pervs noonas, ajummas, halmoni.. fun, fun, fun.. :D

Jajajajaja...I can just imagine...:D
The lights are kind of too bright in some shots or is it me? lol But "kyyaaa" lol
i keep stumbling upon everyone's else' articles n pics but binnies..how sad is that? lol..i'm waitin for the 25th of this month..hopin to get some news on the marathon n ofcourse some new/ fresh pics kyaaaaaaa :p
kamz wrote: i keep stumbling upon everyone's else' articles n pics but binnies..how sad is that? lol..i'm waitin for the 25th of this month..hopin to get some news on the marathon n ofcourse some new/ fresh pics kyaaaaaaa :p

Awww, there will be some soon. :)
yes better be!!!..they better not make me not storm into the camp where he's based n demand for some (wishful thinkin :))hahaha
kamz wrote: yes better be!!!..they better not make me not storm into the camp where he's based n demand for some (wishful thinkin :))hahaha

Jajajaja..I had that scene play in my head..."Run! Crazy stalker fan!" :p
kamz, everything in en.korea is late.. he has so many activities lately and everything is being made an article.. lol..

Haha Hey Mik. That gif is hilarious. :p