Here...lol

wikipedia wrote: Kim Hyun Joong (born June 6, 1986) is a South Korean actor and singer. He is the leader and main dancer of popular boyband SS501
kamz wrote: oh really?!!! hahaha chae-sue-ngae-o..nae-ga chai-mul-thae-sseo hahahaha...i thot it was the other guy..the lead singer of ss501..or is the lead singer khj too? hahaha

I think the lead singer is either Young Saeng or possibly the other KHJ (Kim Hyung Joon)...I'm not really sure which one.....lol
ahh so this is why i thot KHJ wasn't the leader hehehe..he aint the lead singer huh..yes, i've heard bout the other khj (without the "g") lol
For the longest time I thought Kim Hyun Joong's name was Kim Hyung Joon, but when I used to search for pics, the other guy would come up and I would think this is not right...lol So, I decided to look up SS501 and I was like "Ahhh! There's two people with almost identical names in the same group." lol
LisNoir wrote: For the longest time I thought Kim Hyun Joong's name was Kim Hyung Joon, but when I used to search for pics, the other guy would come up and I would think this is not right...lol So, I decided to look up SS501 and I was like "Ahhh! There's two people with almost identical names in the same group." lol

lol i didn't even know his name was kim hyun joon until someone mentioned it here in MDL (mayb it was you..a while back)...i had seen a few music video of theirs (thanks to bbf hehe) bt kim hyun joong never had much to do in those..it was this joon guy everywhere which is why i thought he must be the leader hahaha...
kamz wrote: lol i didn't even know his name was kim hyun joon until someone mentioned it here in MDL (mayb it was you..a while back)...i had seen a few music video of theirs (thanks to bbf hehe) bt kim hyun joong never had much to do in those..it was this joon guy everywhere which is why i thought he must be the leader hahaha...

I think it was Bat who mentioned it. Because she thought they were the same people before and after make up...lol But I did know they weren't the same people, I was just highly confused as to why that other KHJ kept popping up every time I tried to look for my KHJ...lol
LisNoir wrote: I think it was Bat who mentioned it. Because she thought they were the same people before and after make up...lol But I did know they weren't the same people, I was just highly confused as to why that other KHJ kept popping up every time I tried to look for my KHJ...lol

hahaha ur problem had to do with the spelling eh!!! ya may be it was bat...coz i remember readin bout it in the chat thread or maybe this thread hehe
kamz wrote: hahaha ur problem had to do with the spelling eh!!! ya may be it was bat...coz i remember readin bout it in the chat thread or maybe this thread hehe

lol yeah.
Was another thread deleted? Because I remember yesterday the top 4 had almost a 1k difference in posts and today I have less posts...lol
KHJ pics and vid taken at 2011.09.16 SUPER PERFECT CONCERT in China.

I will never ever in all eternity ever get tired of that dance...lol
LisNoir wrote: I will never ever in all eternity ever get tired of that dance...lol

i want to see it live and maybe some skin.. i really hope philippines will be included in his asia tour by december.. ^^
camouflagemik wrote: i want to see it live and maybe some skin.. i really hope philippines will be included in his asia tour by december.. ^^

He's releasing a new album on October, right?

LisNoir wrote: He's releasing a new album on October, right?

yup. 2nd solo album by october. by november japan tour. by december-january asia tour. he's super busy now. ^^

after that i think he will act again..