hey sn! haha i can't stop laughing when i saw that gif.. :D

the title says:
boyfriend’s twins are as like as Kim Hyun Joong!!! lol..lord knows what that means hahaha

And now here's the rest of the article :D:

boyfriend’s twins are as like as Kim Hyun Joong!!!

as you know, they are famous what they have the semblance of the famous singer, Kim Hyun Joong!

what do you think about it?

source : naver blog

one thing's for sure..the above post needs proof reading lol..sowie
but they DO look a lot like him, don't they??!!!..the younger version of him ofcourse...never heard of them (boyfriend) before but i'm sure there r no surprises there lol
kamz wrote: but they DO look a lot like him, don't they??!!!..the younger version of him ofcourse...never heard of them (boyfriend) before but i'm sure there r no surprises there lol

That's what they meant. On the episode of Happy Together where they were all together in....lol... Jaesuk or one of the others kept mentioning the resemblance between the twins and KHJ.
LOL, BBF will haunt KHJ for the rest of his days...lol

They did the dance too. They are so adorable...lol

LisNoir wrote: That's what they meant. On the episode of Happy Together where they were all together in....lol... Jaesuk or one of the others kept mentioning the resemblance between the twins and KHJ.

lol...i guess it's the hairstyle..n the shape of their jaws....uhhmmm when i look closely their nose look similar too haha...omg the cheeks n eyes WTH??!!!! ;D
I like this "Kiss, Kiss" video....lol
haha! i like the first vid..

for u lis-noona.. :D

Jejeje. Thanks Mik-ia!

I thought the first dance was cute and he was with one of his fellow members...lol
haha the first dance was cute.. now i know where did this gif came from.. lol

camouflagemik wrote: haha the first dance was cute.. now i know where did this gif came from.. lol

Oh, that's right! lol...Mind if I use that gif? lol
LisNoir wrote: Oh, that's right! lol...Mind if I use that gif? lol

haha.. feel free to use it.. :)
camouflagemik wrote: haha.. feel free to use it.. :)

I got two others from the same performance, but I can't hot link...:/
have you seen this lis-noona? it gave me goosebumps and made me cry..