pandabear wrote: Is anyone else going to SS4 Paris? I can't believe I got a ticket, I'm so excited!

*envies you*
OMFG....adfghjkl;
MY WISH CAME TRUE..... O____________O
JUS THE WAY I SAID IT.... I KNEW THAT THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE AN MV FOR OPERA IN JAPANESE VER.
BUT BUT... W/MAKES AND CAPES.... THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THIS SONG... I TOLD MY COUSIN THAT I WISH THEY WUD MAKE AN MV WEARING MASKS...THAT WUD BE SO HOT AND DAMN AWESOME... UWAAAAH~!! ><

*fangirling right now* xDDDD
THEY RELEASED THE MV TEASER...BUT ITS A FANCAM

FOREVER A SUJU FAN~!! <3
@pandabear : I was there too *.* The concert was awesome !
Pandora wrote: @pandabear : I was there too *.*
The concert was awesome !

I agree, it was amazing <3 Best night of my life ever.
I thought this video of Eunhyuk along with Kai and Greg was awesome :D
SuJu has released the posters for their new film 'I am', but I will only post the link cause one is a nekkie...
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/super-juniors-character-posters-for-i-am-revealed
KANGIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

I hope he starts working with Suju again. I wanna see more of my other Suju bias!
Sleepninja wrote: KANGIN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

I hope he starts working with Suju again. I wanna see more of my other Suju bias!

I read somewhere that he's supposed to be working with them this year (: Let me see if I can find the link...
Kang In to Rejoin Super Junior This Year

Super Junior’s Kang In will complete his 21-month military service on April 16, officially becoming available to rejoin his old group. With his discharge from the military, fans are wondering if the original Super Junior member will attempt a comeback through his old group. After being involved in a number of controversial incidents in 2009, Kang In received a lot of negative press and many fans turned away from him, which led him to enlist in the army in July, 2010.

But it’s widely believed that SM Entertainment has already confirmed Kang In’s return to Super Junior. Super Junior is reportedly preparing for their new album in the first half of this year, and many industry experts are predicting Kang In’s return through this album.

“The Super Junior members have become closer than ever. Whenever Kang In came out for vacation, he met with the members at their dorm and spent time together to straighten out any misunderstandings,” a representative of SM told local media.

During Kang In’s enlistment, Super Junior made consecutive hits with their 4th album “Mi In Ah” and 5th album “Mr. Simple.” They also had a successful world tour, even performing in Paris twice. But Super Junior members have repeatedly expressed how much they missed Kang In while he was gone. During a MBC “Radio Star” episode in 2010, the Super Junior members said, “When the incident had happened, we felt betrayed, but as time passed by, we realized the Super Junior members are the only people who can really look after him.”

Also, during the “Super Show 3” concert in 2010, Kang In’s hologram appeared on stage, showing the members’ affection for Kang In. Some of the Super Junior members are also expected to show up at the discharge ceremony next week. Are you ready for Kang In’s return?

Soompi
mangagirl wrote: SuJu has released the posters for their new film 'I am', but I will only post the link cause one is a nekkie...
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/super-juniors-character-posters-for-i-am-revealed

LOL Siwon ..if you've got it flaunt it :D
There's several different stories floating around. One source says it's been confirmed but another source says that SM hasn't confirmed his return. :/
What were the controversial things that happened with kang in?