Last Farewell
Lady
Oh My Friend
Foolish Love
Remember
Hallelujah
Lollipop
Make Love(Eng Ver)

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give them a listen soon... Lollipop is one of my favorite songs though=)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: My favs from older stuff of BB are:
- Stylish
- Lollipop
- Last Farewell
- Number 1
- and many many more

I love Number 1 especially the live performance
Revy wrote: I think you should give these a listen
Last Farewell
Lady
Oh My Friend
Foolish Love
Remember
Hallelujah
Lollipop
Make Love(Eng Ver)

I would like to add Haru Haru to that list as well as GD& TOP's songs. :) Also TOP's Turn It Up
Me too, I'm a new fan. I initially got attracted to TOP because of his deep voice, but lately I can't get Daesung's smooth voice and *cough*abs*cough* out of my head. Currently in the process of rediscovering their songs and I think their Alive album is great.

I was watching Big Band comback Show - ALIVE and the members was talking about last years incident? Anyone who knows what happend?
salwa93 wrote: I was watching Big Band comback Show - ALIVE and the members was talking about last years incident? Anyone who knows what happend?

GD's marijuana incident and Daesung's accident. They've been through a lot last yr. :(
princessofsummer wrote: GD's marijuana incident and Daesung's accident. They've been through a lot last yr. :(

wooow did GD take marijuana?? :OO that didnt cross my mined...
what accident? sorry i know manny questions but i really want to know! >.<
salwa93 wrote: wooow did GD take marijuana?? :OO that didnt cross my mined...
what accident? sorry i know manny questions but i really want to know! >.<

If I remember it correctly, hair follicle drug test proved GD did smoke some but insisted that he's innocent and that he didn't know it was weed. He claimed he was too drunk to notice. I'm not sure if I believed that though.

Daesung, on the other hand, accidentally hit a motorcyclist that was lying on the ground from an earlier accident. The latter died unfortunately. Apparently the motorcyclist was drunk driving.

The things you do when you're drunk. *smh*
princessofsummer wrote: If I remember it correctly, hair follicle drug test proved GD did smoke some but insisted that he's innocent and that he didn't know it was weed. He claimed he was too drunk to notice. I'm not sure if I believed that though.

Daesung, on the other hand, accidentally hit a motorcyclist that was lying on the ground from an earlier accident. The latter died unfortunately. Apparently the motorcyclist was drunk driving.

woow i dont know what to say... i feel sorry for daesung thought i cant imagine what he feelt like after that accident
dapinaymrs wrote: Me too, I'm a new fan. I initially got attracted to TOP because of his deep voice, but lately I can't get Daesung's smooth voice and *cough*abs*cough* out of my head. Currently in the process of rediscovering their songs and I think their Alive album is great.

uwa that pic is so cute XDD
HAHAHHAHA Big Bands Rapunzel version! :P
princessofsummer wrote: If I remember it correctly, hair follicle drug test proved GD did smoke some but insisted that he's innocent and that he didn't know it was weed. He claimed he was too drunk to notice. I'm not sure if I believed that though.

I thought GD just said he will reflect on his actions. I never knew he admitted it directly. And whoa, the motorcyclist died. Yikes...Daesung must have felt horrible!
dapinaymrs wrote: I thought GD just said he will reflect on his actions. I never knew he admitted it directly. And whoa, the motorcyclist died. Yikes...Daesung must have felt horrible!

Well that's what I remember from his interview about... two months ago I think. And yes, it must have been depressing to Daesung. In their comeback tour, he even said he's too afraid to meet the eyes of his fans :(
princessofsummer wrote: Well that's what I remember from his interview about... two months ago I think. And yes, it must have been depressing to Daesung. In their comeback tour, he even said he's too afraid to meet the eyes of his fans :(

yeah a saw that, when he was sing the song Wings right?