darkangel662008 wrote: Hello*-* just watch 0330 mv...and your love is really cute their..his cute when he smile, love him more

Hiiii~ Good to know that! :D That's my favorite MV :>
I know, i know ^^ When he smile, his eyes is smiling too. <3

Another holy land teasers are uploaded! :D I seriously can't wait for this action drama <3
Apparently, At the end of the second video, it says April 28, 11PM.
But Dongho and Allkpop said, it'll air on April 4 O___O
U-Kiss is coming back soon! :D

[U-KISS] Comeback Teaser Photo Revealed + Album Tracklist

U-KISS are making a comeback with their 6th mini-album “DORADORA”. This time U-KISS is coming with a more sexy and manly concept.

Tracklist

1. DORADORA

2. 4U (For You)

3. When The Love Stops

4. Amazing

5. Tick Tock (Korean Ver)

6. DORADORA Inst.

The mini-album is set to be released April 25, while their comeback stage will be on M! Countdown Hello Japan on the 26th.

Koreanupdates.com
Sweet! I can't wait to hear their new music. :)
Sleepninja wrote: Sweet! I can't wait to hear their new music. :)

Me too :D
[U-Kiss] Released Audio of Latest Single " Amazing "

Seven members of U-Kiss finally will make their Korean comeback with 6th mini-album ‘ DORADORA ‘ on April 25th. Previously , U-KISS uploaded a video and stated that they will have their comeback in Korea on April with a new mini-album wherein they recorded a total of 100 songs.

On April 20th , U-Kiss released their latest single track ‘ Amazing ‘ with powerful and energetic atmosphere .

Stay tune on KoreanUpdates.com for further updates !

Koreanupdates.com

I like it.....
U-KISS's "Doradora" teaser:

Woohooo! They're backkkkkkkkkkk! My boys are back ♥ Can't wait!!! I actually ordered the album already! :P <33
[U-KISS] ‘DORADORA’ Mini Album is Released!

U-KISS 6th mini album ‘DORADORA’ is finally released! The boys of U-KISS finally marks their comeback after being active in Japan promotion for a while. The title track ‘DORADORA’ is another amazing dance song from U-KISS with the combination of Dubstep and funky beats.

One of the songs in the album ’4 U’ is composed by fellow singer Jay Park and member AJ produced one song titled ‘Amazing’. Support the boys by listening to and download their album legally from these music sites below!

-Melon
-Bugs
-Soribada
-iTunes
-iTunes Japan

Written & shared by : [email][email protected][/email]

Koreanupdates.com
Hahaha I wonder if he'll respond :p

U-KISS Eli asks President Obama to download ‘DORADORA’

Idol group U-KISS recently made a comeback with their new mini-album ‘DORADORA‘, and immediately upon release, the members have been actively publicizing the album on Twitter.

Member Eli who was raised in the United States thought he would take it upon himself to send a tweet to President Barack Obama, asking him to also show his support for the group.

Eli even conveniently added the link to iTunes so that the president could download ‘DORADORA’ with ease.

Fans everywhere then began trying to help Eli receive a response from the president, but as of now, Obama has yet to send a response.

wrote: @BarackObama hello sir ^^;;; please support our new album~ you can get it on iTunes =]

Allkpop
Crazy4You wrote:

Ahaha that's too cute!! I knew Eli was my bias for a reason. He's funny, hot, and not afraid to reach for the top! I hope U-Kiss wins on a Music Show soon, these boys deserve it. I can't believe they haven't won even once yet :(. Hwaiting U-Kiss!! Hwaiting!!! :)
Haha Eli also tweeted that same to Redbull XDD
I've just finished listening to the entire mini album and I'm not disappointed at all ^^ It's a complete wonder ^^ All tracks are very good, DORA DORA and AMAZING are very addictive ^^ but I have
twinklelie wrote: I've just finished listening to the entire mini album and I'm not disappointed at all ^^ It's a complete wonder ^^ All tracks are very good, DORA DORA and AMAZING are very addictive ^^ but I have

a preference for Love Is When You Stop. The Korean version of TICK TACK is a little weird, maybe it's because I'm used to the Japanese version ;)