"Xiangliu said that the person xiao Tian longed for was tusanjing."who can tell me what was going on in his mind at the time?

Let's do a Chinese reading comprehensions question.

When an old mother of jiwa talked about her Childs academic performance.the corner of her lips raised,her eyebrows raised and she smiled and said :hey he is just a scumbag.what is her real thought in her heart?

A.her child is realy a scumbag,and she is very painful,anxious,and lost.
B.her child is a top student,and she feel secretly happy but embarrased.

Clue: the corner of her lips raised,her eyebrows raised,and she smiled.

Please answer guys...

liddi:

In Ep6 scene 8, Xiang Liu received the crystal globe. He reached out as if to hold the mermaid's hand, but did not touch it. In the next scene, Xiao Yao is sitting on a rock outside Dragon Bone prison, looking out into the ocean. She suddenly stood up and looked out at surface of the water, but could not see anything, after which she sat down dejectedly. No specifics mentioned, but it might hint that Xiang Liu did come to see her, but never let her see him.

Interesting. That makes me think of episode 10, when XL went to check on WXL to see if his wounds had healed. WXL sensed XL in the courtyard, but XL made it so that WXL could not see him while he continued to observe the clinic crew happily eating their meal with WXL. 

https://youtu.be/1pMvcY6-5gE?si=hAteDh9haj_9D1ga&t=1728

IMO  I think there is a lot more to learn about the story from the poems of the novel, too bad I can't find them all. 

I have checked the chapter's 50 poem that windiaaa041293 posted,  the chapter where XY is asking CX to spare XL's life and where she is getting married and it does fits the story. A man who didn't want to betray his country at any cost, no matter the price he had to pay and 19 years later, after his release he came back to find that his wife remarried. 

Also I belive I have read that chapter's 12 poem of the first volume îs linked to chapter's 17 poem, and if I am not mistaken în chapter 12 she becomes a girl, while în chapter 17 FFB identity is revelead?

https://lostyouforever.fandom.com/wiki/Origins_and_Explanations_of_the_Poetry_Titles_and_Poems_Used_by_Tong_Hua

@nathsketch

I got it, and it's a couple outfit, but they don't wear it together. Is that a sign? of their story.
If you think about it, even in dramas, if we look at them carefully, maybe they won't get lost.

@AH

maybe I'm exaggerating. cx it's okay, just don't fox. ^^

Speaking of the drama, I don't remember if up till now they ever played YX's theme song în regards to Jing?  I think it is the song that they played while XY was crying because XL sent her back, after their 37 years togheter. 

AH :

Interesting. That makes me think of episode 10, when XL went to check on WXL to see if his wounds had healed. WXL sensed XL in the courtyard, but XL made it so that WXL could not see him while he continued to observe the clinic crew happily eating their meal with WXL. 

https://youtu.be/1pMvcY6-5gE?si=hAteDh9haj_9D1ga&t=1728

Yes. That scene in Ep10 indicates that when he chooses, he can make himself invisible even though Xiao Liu seemed to sense his presence. So it could be that they would do the same for this scene when she is waiting for him to come from the sea. To be honest though, I don't recall the novel ever mentioning Xiang Liu having such powers, do you?

MengXiang:
Thanks so much. 

I believe I know which idiom you are talking about. It makes allot more sense to me now.

You're welcome. Glad it helps. It's incredible how we still manage to find new details even now!

AH :
Oh wow. With that translation, he was pretty much confessing that he did have a way to remove the bug (or, in actuality, to at least break the bug connection) and was choosing not to use it. 

Hmm, I don't really see it that way. He never said he knew how to, simply that he did not want to remove the bug, supposedly because he wanted to use it when he could reap the most benefits out of it.  So Xiao Yao could either take it as he knew how to do it but did not want to, or he did not know how to and could not be bothered to find a way to do so. In typical Xiang Liu fashion, his words were always ambiguous so that she never knew what to believe.

Xiao Yao was so frustrated to the point of almost hopping up and down in anger. "You could remove the bug from Cang Xuan, so you must know how to remove it. Don't you wish to remove the bug?"
Xiang Liu grinned, "
I don't want to!"
Xiao Yao asked helplessly, "What do you want then?"
Xiang Liu's body slowly sank into the sea. "Apart from waiting for an opportune time to maximise its returns, what else do you think I can do?"
"Hey! Don't go!"                   -- Vol 3 Ch4 (Chapter 37)

AH :
Now that's making me think about how XL could've used the bug connection as leverage if he really wanted to. He could've chosen to tell CX at least part of the truth about the bug connection (that XY would likely die if XL was killed).  Would CX risk possibly killing XY? Or would he be willing to do almost anything XL demanded to keep XY safe?

Yes exactly. He could have used the bug in Xiao Yao as a bargaining chip with Cang Xuan. I don't believe Cang Xuan would have risked her life if he knew what killing Xiang Liu would entail. But then again, this ridiculously honourable Nine-Headed Demon would not have been the source of so much pain if he had even once considered putting Xiao Yao's life in danger for the sake of dragging out the inevitable end of the Chenrong army.

@blabla100 @liddi @AH

I just thought, what if Xy risked her life, could it be that she thought this was the last way for XL to choose her. So she took suicide (apart from other factors) wasn't it that at that time the war was going on, then after she woke up and it turned out that XL didn't save her? , could it be that his last hope with XL no longer exists, so he decided to become the leader of Jade Mountain?

AH :

Not exactly. That conversation happens after they had been in QS town for over a month. Not on the night of her wedding. And XY didn't answer XL's question. Although her non-answer was itself an answer... so sort she sort of did and she sort of didn't. 

Oops, I made a mistake! Thank you for rectifying my mistake!

liddi:

In Ep6 scene 8, Xiang Liu received the crystal globe. He reached out as if to hold the mermaid's hand, but did not touch it. In the next scene, Xiao Yao is sitting on a rock outside Dragon Bone prison, looking out into the ocean. She suddenly stood up and looked out at surface of the water, but could not see anything, after which she sat down dejectedly. No specifics mentioned, but it might hint that Xiang Liu did come to see her, but never let her see him.

Thank you very much @liddi!

Xiang Liu How smart is Xiang Liu? (Combined book and drama)

1. One person supports an army of tens of thousands of people. Under the attack and suppression of big powers, he has been struggling for hundreds of years. He serves as a strategist, logistics general and vanguard. He wears many hats. After the death of the soldiers, they also have to rely on their graves. He solves it.
2. Qingshui Town was the first to guess Xuan’s identity, earlier than Xiaoyao who was related by blood and who had been in high-end circles for many years.
3. Discovered earlier than anyone else that Xuanxuan might dominate the world, and God predicted, "If I don't kill him today, he will kill me tomorrow."
4. The several assassinations planned against Xuanxuan were actually very successful, but they were all defeated by Xiaoyao.
5. The only one who saw the adultery between Hou and Yiying (the others were all blind).
6. The incident of kidnapping kills seven birds with one stone.
① After receiving the ice crystal ball and knowing that Xiaoyao did not want to marry, Xiaoyao was not allowed to marry Fenglong.
② Preventing the marriage and preventing Xuanyuan (Xiyan) from becoming stronger
. ③ Driving a wedge between the Chishui clan and the Fangfeng clan. , causing instability within the Zhongyuan interest group.
④ Knowing that Xiaoyao has thoughts about him, he kills Bei by robbing him, using up the promise between them, cutting off Xiaoyao's thoughts. ⑤
Robbing marriage can destroy Xiaoyao's innocence (especially During the period of disappearance after the robbery, she must have done everything she had decided to do in her lifetime), which made her lose the value of marriage. From now on, only those who truly love her are willing to marry her. ⑥ Deliberately appeared in front of the fox, blackmailing him for 37 years of
food and grass, which can last for 37 years There is no need to consider the problem of feeding the army.
⑦ Xiaoyao will definitely hear about this 37-year grain and grass deal from ? in the later period. She will think of the 37-year life-saving grace at the bottom of the sea. Xiang Liu wants her to completely let go of his kindness and think that everything is trade.
Comparatively speaking, using food and grass to buy Xiaoyao's promise to Xiang Liu (he didn't know that Xiang Liu would steal the marriage) is at best killing two birds with one stone. ① Preventing Xiaoyao from marrying
Fenglong
② Using Xiaoyao's promise to Xiang Liu Promise (he must have been worried that Xiang Liu would use this promise to snatch Xiaoyao away)
I thought hard, and there is no other benefit to him. Killing two birds with one stone is still much inferior to killing seven birds with one stone, and if it weren't for him These two purposes happened to be Xiang Liu's purposes. He couldn't make this deal. To put it simply, he was deceived by Xiang Liu for 37 years of food and grass in vain. He would still do this even if he didn't give Xiang Liu anything. But this is what he owes Xiang Liu. For 37 years, his blood flows like a faucet every month.[eye roll], isn’t this worth 37 years of food and grass? Xiaoyao, who Xiang Liu spent so much energy to save, was given to him. Shouldn't he make up for it? Angry[crazy]I digressed, but back to
7. Guessing that the assassination of Xiaoyao would not end, he guided Zuo Er to Xiaoyao as a bodyguard, and then gave Xuanxuan news, solving the situation of Xinyue's second assassination of Xiaoyao. .
8. Xiang Liu did not participate in the game between Xuanxuan and Hou, but he guessed that Xuanxuan was involved only by reasoning, and he also understood Xuanxuan’s possessiveness towards Xiaoyao. If Xiaoyao didn’t know about this, Even if he is resurrected, he will still be killed again, so Xiaoyao must know (without destruction or establishment, Xiaoyao cannot escape this pain). Maybe Xiang Liu also has the intention of using her to kill Xuanxuan. If he succeeds in attacking Shennong (Chen) (Rong) is a good thing. If it fails, Xiang Liu can also use the lover's poison and the blood curse shell prepared in advance to save Xiao Yao's life. (I think Xiang Liu reminded Xiao Yao to think about who killed Jing, just to get rid of this thunder before he died in the battle, and save it until it breaks out later and Xiao Yao collapses. Who can save her) 9. Give up in seconds
. ?Resurrected and returned, one step earlier Xiaoyao was not ready to be the Queen Mother, but Xuanxuan would not give up, but one step later Xiaoyao really became the Queen Mother, Xiang Liu is a master of time control.

Tong Hua has always created a character with unparalleled intelligence and scheming. Xiang Liu has never created a character with an IQ. At least there is no one sentence that clearly states that he is extremely resourceful. However, judging from the plot, Xiang Liu is the person with the most intelligent IQ in the whole book. And it didn’t crash the whole time.

@AH & @liddi,
I think XL would never take XY’s live or safety to exchange for his own benefit even it is his live. Actually he already chose his best ending - to die on battle field. His dignity didn’t allow him to do so. As Sir Bi said, his heart was as bright as lapis.
The first time he saved XY, he asked for a mount in Shen Nong mountain. This is not for his own sake but for the dignity and respect for the died rebel soldiers as well as to cover his help as a transaction. He did want her to feel indebted to him.
Therefore in eps 29 in the drama, i was very disappointed and felt it unacceptable that he hinted to take XY’s safety in exchange for the transportation of goods for the rebel to QS town. Jing said he would never take XY as condition for business. Then Jing granted tge transportation as gratitude for teaching XY archery. XL was bitterly forced to accept this. it is really as Jing bought the archery lessons. So in a way, it sold off XL’s role to teach XY the self protection skill. And if the leaked script is correct, they chopped all three important things that XL gave to XY as in the novel.

P/s: XY is similar to him. She didn’t tell CX the fact that if XL died, she would die too (CX had thought that when XL died, the poison bug would die or return to the host for mother bug. The conversation when XY and CX came to QS town)

nathsketch:

That'll help me to sleep in peace, thank you for that. I just feel sad about the hair. All that beautiful platinum mane going to waste like that. They need to give him another drama with the hair + a happy ending. 

We deserve it. We demand it. ?

The Hair comes and goes but at least The Voice stays forever LOL 

His hairstyle in Go East looks good though, he looks cute in the BTS.